Not so okay: part 2

Not so okay part 2:

abuse, kidnapping (kinda, SA).

Camilo stayed true to his word and didn't eat a bite of his dinner claiming to not be hungry in any way, the boy just sat next to his father not completely awake.

"Why isn't Cami eating?" Antonio asked with a tilt of his head.

"Because he's not hungry sweetie" Julietta attempted to explain.

"Are you sad?" Antonio asked his big brother who was sitting next to him.

"Nah, just no want foods" Camilo explained in a sleepy voice.

"I want to hug you is that okay?" Antonio asked, gaining a nod from Camilo.

Antonio obviously wasn't told everything that happened, but he knew that his big brother was taken by the bad man and the bad man hurt him, Bruno told him so.

Bruno also told Antonio that because Camilo got hurt he should ask before touching him, which Antonio didn't really understand his auntie had healed him.

Antonio hugged his big brother who hugged back.

Félix had finished his dinner by the time the brother's interaction was over and left to put his empty plate in the kitchen when Camilo was distracted.

Félix's plan to escape unnoticed didn't work as the second he stood up Camilo stared up at him tilting his head with a saddened look on his face.

"No go" Camilo repeated.

"No, leave me" Camilo begged, his tired state making him sound like a small child.

"Okay buddy, I'm going nowhere" Félix reassured his son, who was acting strange.

Camilo continued talking to Antonio and eventually, Mirabel yawned constantly.

"Okay kiddo, Let's get you upstairs so you can go to sleep" Félix chuckled.

Camilo nodded before making grabby hands at Félix wanting to be picked up.

"Up?" Félix asked, already knowing the answer.

"Can't stairs" Camilo whimpered.

It didn't take long for Félix to get Camilo upstairs and into his room yet Camilo had cuddled into his father's chest and fallen asleep before the two had gotten there.

"What did that man do to you?"Félix whispered to himself as he placed the sleeping shape-shifter down on his bed.

Félix knew exactly what the man had done, he was exiled for pedophilia and Camilo was bearly clothed when he was found, not to mention the number of injuries that had once covered his son's body.

Félix looked around the room for something he wasn't exactly sure what he was looking for until he'd found the stuffed chameleon that Mirabel had given Camilo when he got his gift.

Félix placed the stuffed animal in his son's arms, Camilo clinging onto the toy rather quickly.

Pepa awed from the doorway making her presence known.

"He won't be happy when he wakes up and I'm not here will he?"Félix wondered.

"No he wouldn't" Pepa sighed.

No words were spoken passed that point but it was known that Félix wouldn't be leaving Camilo's side.

Pepa took her husband's hand and lead him back to their son's bed, the two laying on either side of Camilo falling asleep with Camilo cuddled up to his chameleon and mother, sandwiched between Félix and Pepa.