a burning home part two

a burning home part two(TW: Self-harm, fire, talk of burnt skin, character deaths)The loud crashing sound shattered Bruno and Felix's hearing, they didn't understand a single thing. Each other were saying Bruno gestured towards a clearing in-between the flames and rubble and they squeezed through it Camilo still passed out in Felix's arms.Making contact with Camilo's burned skin was no longer a concern the only thing that they were focused one was getting out the crumbling and burning building alive."Kitchen window!" Bruno yelled, attempting to instruct Felix to climb through the window.Still incapable of Hearing Felix gave Bruno a confused glare before his brother-in-law gestured towards the window.The family members that had stood outside the Casita while the roof caved in were crying and hugging each other, under the impression that Felix, Bruno, and Camilo had died.Pepa was so distraught that the rain over the Encanto Started to turn into a storm.Thunder boomed and Lightning flashed as Felix and Bruno carried Camilo towards the front of the house coughing excessively as they'd inhaled a lot of smoke, Felix had a slight limp from walking through literal fire and was in a whole new world of pain but he pushed that aside, Camilo being his number one priority.Lightning struck in front of Pepa and Julieta by the time that they moved out of its way two figures were seen emerging from the side yard of the no longer burning house.Only two figures, tall figures, adults, two figures were seen three people had been in the house when the roof collapsed.Pepa saw this as a sign, as confirmation her son was dead she was struck but temporary grief, as the figures came closer into view it was clear that two of them were carrying a third,Felix and Bruno found Camilo.Pepa, Julieta and Isabela ran up to Bruno, Camilo and Felix, Julieta wrapping her arms around her brother as Pepa wrapped hers around her son and husband.Isabela and Bruno Carried Camilo further away from the house where Abuela had been standing as Pepa and Julieta made a fuss over Felix.Camilo was laid down onto the gravel like ground Isabela sitting next to him making a bed of flowers under his head to act as a pillow, as Bruno hugged his mother.Julieta inspected Camilo's injuries not liking what she saw his Arm was burned rather bad as well as his leg and what she could see off his torso."Someone hand me that rock" Julieta instructed, Bruno handing her the sharpened rock.Julieta used the sharp end of the rock to cut off Camilo's shirt, gasping at what she saw.Before Julieta could focus more on her nephews injuries the final floor of Casita crumbled down to a pile of rubble and ash.Deciding that Camilo need her full attention Julieta ignored the sight of the only home she'd ever known being destroyed.Camilo's torso was covered in bruises and burns some current some old, one rather large burn scaring over indicating it wasn't from this incident.Isabela held her cousins right hand now paying full attention to him she keep her fingers on his wrist taking note of his pulse."Oh mi amorė" Pepa cried kneeling next to her son."I-I know what started the fire" Julieta admitted."What was it?" Abuela asked joining the convocation."Camilo, he's covered in burn old and new my theory is that he'd been self harming using flames and accidentally started the fire somehow" Julieta explained blankly.Isabela's eyes grew wide is shock."I-I can't feel it... I've been taking note of his pulse he's not breathing!" Isabella yelled in terrified.Julieta had no food made using her gift left it had all been in the house, so she started to attempt to revive him and Pepa and Felix cried in each others arms and Abuela placed her hand on Isabela's shoulder.Bruno ran to search the rubble in search for food that wasn't burnt but to no avail.A Minet passed, then another then ten, Bruno Placed his arms around Julieta and told her that it was time to stop, he was gone.Casita didn't take long to rebuild, the candle still being intact meaning the magic returned to the home without issue, the building looked the sam as it had before the fire just minus one detail Camilo's room.A statue of Camilo stood large near the family's outside eating area so he could never be forgotten, very few People knew how the fire started only Dolores and those who were stood outside the house when Julieta revealed the dark truth, Camilo died in a fire he created.