Not so okay part 4:

Not so okay part 4:

(talks of assault, eating disorder, throwing up )

Since his return, Camilo hadn't eaten anything more than a small bowl of fruit, something that was truly troubling.

Camilo had been fed once a day by the man who took him, but that one 'meal' usually consisted of half a banana or a few slices of apple.

Camilo was told that it was all the food that he needed, that if he got any fatter then he wouldn't be pretty anymore.

The curly-haired boy didn't want to be pretty at least not for the reason that the man wanted him to be, Camilo didn't like when the man complimented him it scared him more than when he insulted him.

Fėlix and Pepa had tried to get Camilo to eat but never succeeded, although his eating habits had improved slightly, he'd eat more than once a day and finish all the fruit in the bowl, something he hadn't managed to do when he first returned.

Camilo's walking improved incredibly, he could walk from room to room but he was a lot slower and had yet to be able to go downstairs himself.

The boy's clingy nature and Childlike personality hadn't changed, which was both good and bad he hadn't gotten any worst but he also hadn't gotten better.

Hero had become like an extension of Camilo's arms as he held the stuffed animal everywhere that he went.

Mirabel was rather happy to see her cousin like the toy that she made him, but she was getting worried about it being able to withstand being carried around everywhere without getting ripped.

Despite his attachment to Felix Camilo no longer had any issues being around the rest of the family anymore,

His personality shift was never spoken about yet everyone played along with it understanding that he'd been through horrible things.

Camilo hadn't really gone into much more detail about what had happened to him passed what he told his parents after a particularly bad nightmare.

An all too annoying light shined in Camilo's eyes waking him up from a decently nightmare-free sleep, the curly-head boy pushed his stuffed animal closer to her chest with a groan, his annoyance shifting to fear as he noticed that he was alone.

"Papì!" Camilo wined, Fėlix rushing into view so Camilo wouldn't freak out.

"Morning kiddo, a good time to wake up it's breakfast" Fėlix chuckled.

"No hungry" Camilo groaned, not wanting to eat.

"I know buddy but you've got to get some food into you" Fėilx smiled, attempting to mask his concern.

Camilo was carried down the stairs and sat in between his parents, A small white bowl of cut-up bananas placed in front of him.

"D-don't want it" Camilo cried.

Abuela and Pepa shared worried glances across the table, aware that his weight loss was only going to become more drastic if they didn't find a way to get him to eat more.

"Hey, Cami look at this" Isabela created yellow flowers in the shape of a Chameleon.

"It looks like Hero" Camilo exclaimed in awe.

"Yeah it does, tell you what if you finish your bowl I'll let you hold the pretty flowers and then you, Antonio, and I can play hide and seek" Isabela offered.

Camilo was at a loss for what to do he wanted to get a closer look at the flowers and play the game but he didn't want to eat, eating made him feel yucky.

"Umm...okay!" The younger agreed, surprising everyone.

It took the teenager almost half an hour to eat all his food but he did it.

"Good job buddy, now you can see the flowers!" Isabel chimed.

Camilo loved the flowers they were amazing from their colour to the shape they were in, but he couldn't admire them long as he started to feel really icky, the boy let out a pained wine before speed walking towards the kitchen skink and throwing up, tears running down his face.

"Oh god, Cami" Pepa squealed running up to her son and rubbing circles on his back.

The poor shape-shifter got sick four more times before being transferred to the sofa, Fėlix and Isabela sitting with him.

"Told you I was not hungry, food is yucky" Camilo sobbed.

"I'm sorry Bub, I didn't think that the food would make you sick" Isabela apologised.

"It was just too much to soon I think" Abuela sighed placing her hand on Isabela's shoulder.

Camilo made direct eye contact with Abuela, something he never did.

"Story?" Camilo requested.

"You want me to tell you a story?" Abuela asked, she and Camilo had never been close and barely interacted.

"Yep" Camilo confirmed, allowing Abuela to sit next to him.

"Um okay, well have I ever told you how our family got our miracle?" Abuela asked.

"Nope, but I know some of it from Mamì" Camilo smiled clinging to Hero.

It wasn't long until the entire family was crowded into the living room listening to Abuela tell the story of how their family was giving their miracle. Abuela sat on the main sofa, Camilo on the left of her and Antonio to the right.

Mirabel and Felix sat on the armchairs to the sides of the sofa, Felix in Camilo's view. Bruno, Pepa, Luisa and Isabela sat in front of the sofa listening intently as Julieta's husband sat on the coffee table behind. His wife and daughter.

The family had never really spent this much time together as a family other than meals which were usually rather quiet, Camilo's childish behaviour had somehow banded the family together.