Mental pain- part one

TW: Sexual assault.

It was extremely common for Camilio to wake up at random hours late at night or earlier in the morning to drink a cup of water, so when Doloris was awoken at four am she thought nothing of it and put her noise-cancelling headphones back on, they must have fallen off when she was sleeping.

Due to the fact, Doloris was wearing her noise-cancelling headphones she didn't hear the commotion going on downstairs, the Scream, crash and Thud that would have otherwise hurt her ears.

Camilo laid on the stone floor in the centre of his house, feeling a cool liquid run down his head than seeing a pool of dark crimson blood fall on the floor in front of him.

Camilo Watched the blood slowly fall as a man he didn't know laughed maniacally,

His vision slowly faded to nothing as he felt the disgusting feeling of being taken advantage of. When Camilo final came to the man was gone, The boy couldn't move, so he laid, on the floor until he passed out once again.

Felix was the one to find his son, covered in blood, clothes ripped, tear-stained face and unconscious. Felix cried out for Julieta who ran down the stairs as quickly as she could, hearing how horrified her brother-in-law was.

As she ran down the stairs she took one look at Camilo and ran to the kitchen.

Julietta told Felix to get Pepa and Abuela, so he ran off to get them.

" What happened to you, Mì Amore?" Julietta whispered under her breath, despite the fact she knew the answer, she held her bloodied nephew in her arms crying before healing him.

Camilo didn't wake up, so with the help of Bruno Julietta carried him to the sofä.

"Get him some new clothes will you," Julietta asked her brother, trying to not make it clear that she was worried Camilo might not wake up.

Whenever Julietta had healed someone who was unconscious they'd woken up straight away, Camilo hadn't.

Felix brought Abuela and Pepa downstairs, Quickly followed by Bruno.

Pepa told Miribel to look after Antonio and not let him downstairs, Luisa and Doloris often didn't leave their rooms until breakfast.

" Felix, it's best you change him while he's unconscious" Julietta explained confusing Pepa and Abuela who didn't know what was happing only knowing that there was an emergency.

Julietta sat down Pepa and Abuela and explained all she knew, the state Camilo was in when Felix found him, What his injuries implied and meant and her concern for the fact he was still unconscious.

There wasn't a dry eye in the room, Camilo their sunshine had been sexually assaulted in there own home and no one knew who had done it or when.

The group of four joined Felix and Camilo in the living room, the light blue clothing the boy was wearing made his pale skin more noticeable and the bandage still wrapped around his head making it clear that there was something wrong even Julietta's gift couldn't fix.

Camilo's breathing was shallow and weak, It was clear that he wasn't doing well

" My poor Bebé" Pepa cried holding her deadly looking sons' hand.

Coughs erupted from Camilo's chest as he slowly woke up.

It was clear that his dead-looking figure returned to its normal state almost the second the boy woke up.

" What happened?" Camilo asked flashing a weak smile at his dad.

The smile feel quickly asked the memory of what had happened returned.

Camilo sobbed quietly into his parents' arms not allowing anyone else to touch him.

Abuela quickly pulled Julietta aside to the room next to him.

" Will he be okay?" Abuela asked as a tear rolled down her face.

" Physically yes" Julietta responded grimly.

" And Emotionally?" Abuela wondered looking at her grandson through the doorway.

"This is something he'll never fully recover from, I can heal his wounds but not his heart" Julietta explained.