Oh my god.

Oh my god :

(TW: self-harm, attempted suicide kinda.).

Camilo opened his eyes noticing that he was laid on a really uncomfortable ground,

It took the boy to remember where the hell he was.

Camilo had a really tough day and decided he needed to feel better so he did the one thing he could think of the one thing that gave him a sense of relief he cut himself.

At the beginning of his unhealthy coping mechanism, Camilo had told himself he didn't want to die and that he would always be careful not to cut too deep and not cut veins but as his day-to-day life became more unbearable the cuts got sloppy, deep he never even thought about how if he cut too deep in the wrong place his life would meet its end.

That day, the one where he went too far was now he knew it.

Camilo was laying behind one of the pillars in his room in a puddle of his own blood,

His arms and torso were covered in hundreds of cuts, new, old, shallow, deep or scaring over.

The new ones were still bleeding, locally Camilo knew that he should get up, get help, or at least attempt to stop the waterfall of blood coming from his wrist but he opted to instead lay in place watching the hypnotic flow of the crimson liquid.

Had he wanted to die? He wasn't sure anymore.

He felt useless, unwanted, unloved.

His gift made him confused and disorientated, how did he know that he was really him? How did he know that he didn't just steal his appearance from someone else?

His gift also contributed to the feeling of uselessness, his family always wanted him to shift into someone else they never wanted him for him.

The young shape-shifter made a decision, he wouldn't move from his spot on the floor unless someone made him.

There was a very low chance anyone would need him for anything or check on him but if they did, if someone found him and saved him it meant they cared, at least that's what the teenager thought.

Camilo continued to lie where he was, he could feel the rise and fall of his chest become ridged, painful, that was it no one was coming, coming to save him from himself.

Camilo had lost all hope, he'd been so focused on his difficulty breathing that he hadn't noticed the knock at his door or the sound of it opening.

Isabela had walked into the room concerned at her cousin's lack of response,

She looked around not seeing anyone, which was strange since she saw Camilo walk into the room, then it hit her, the smell of blood.

Isabela went into full-on emergency mode searching for Camilo only to be horrified to find the boy laying on the ground barely breathing in a puddle of his own blood,

Blood pouring from clearly self-inflicted wounds.

Holding in a terrified scream Isabela ran towards her cousin noticing he was awake and just letting himself bleed out she grabbed a pillowcase from Camilo's bed and held it to Cami's wrist crying but trying not to.

"I'm going to be right back Cami, just say awake for me okay" Isabela sobbed, before running off to the kitchen to get some of Julietta's food to heal Camilo.

Isabela was thankful that no one was home because otherwise, she'd have to wait to get to her dying cousin so she could explain why she was absolutely covered in blood, crying her eyes out.

Camilo had just started closing his eyes when Isabella returned forcing the boy to eat the food.

Camilo was thankful Isabela found him he didn't want to die, dying hurt and was scary yes he'd escape all of the negative things he had convinced himself were true but he'd also never get to see his family again.

Camilo's external injuries started to disappear as he sobbed in his cousin's arms.

"I'm sorry" Camilo cried, feeling absolutely horrible.

"It's okay now, but you can never do that again, we'd all miss you so much".

Isabela and Camilo hugged, the elder knew that she have to tell Camilo's parents and he'd need a lot more help than a simple hug but it was all she could think of to do at the moment.

Hating to see her usually happy cousin so hurt and upset broke Isabela's heart, It made her wonder if Camilo was ever really as happy as he seemed or if every laugh was forced, every smile was faked.

Wanting to cheer up the broken boy at least a little bit Isabela made a chameleon out of orange, red, and yellow roses.

Camilo smiled at the little flower sculpture before allowing himself to fall asleep, with the hope that he could eventually get better and forget this ever happened, Isabela had the opposite desire she wanted Camilo to remember what had happened she wanted him to remember to ensure that he'd never do something so dangerous again.

Isabela was haunted by the memories of finding Camilo dying on the floor, she'd never be able to forget how hypnotised the boy seemed at the sight of his own blood, that he was going to let himself die.

'You see, death doesn't happen to you, it happens to everyone around you, okay? To all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they're gonna live the rest of their lives without you in it.' Stiles stilinski

Hello, thank you all so much for 9k reads, and for anyone wondering yes there will still be a part four for not so okay eventually but i found out today that I reached 9k reads on this book and wanted to add a chapter.

-Astro