You are beautiful in every single way.

(TW: body image issues, Fluff?)

Camilo could smell those arepas, his aunty was making from miles away, well his bedroom at least.

Fighting the desire to go downstairs and steal as much food as he could, for the chance to continue laying in the warmth of his bed for the rest of the day Camilo groaned remembering that he had to help his dad get rid of a bee hive, which was really Abuela's way of saying that since he had the day off he should make himself useful.

'Ten more minutes' Camilo thought, before discarding the ridiculous notion of staying in bed all day.

The teenager stood up throwing his blanket towards his pillow deciding that his bed was now as good as made Camilo sluggishly stomped down the stairs of Casita, who wasn't impressed and turned the last four stairs into a slide for Camilo to fall down in revenge.

"Come on Casita" Camilo complained now on the floor rubbing his forearm, which he'd landed rather harshly on.

In response, Casita just made the whole staircase a slide.

Camilo rolled his eyes at the house's childlike antics before remembering that he himself was usually called childish

"Sorry Casita, I didn't mean to Stomp all over the stairs" Camilo apologised.

The stairs returned to the usual state and Camilo returned to him, searching for food.

The entire family was already at the table for breakfast, he must have been late he scolded himself.

"Nice of you to join us" Abuela spoke using her scary authoritative voice.

"Sorry Abuela, I slept in" Camilo frond, feeling bad for being so lazy.

Before Abuela could respond Pepa placed a hand on her son's shoulder with a smile.

"It's okay Amorė, it's your day off after all" Pepa reminded Camilo, attempting to comfort her poor son.

"Umm... no it's not, Camilo helping me today" Félix explained.

"What, Mamì it's his day off you can't make him work today" Pepa exclaimed.

Pepa was always worried that her mother would overwork her children, which was a valid concern because she did.

Pepa and Abuela shared loud words, causing everyone to leave the table not wanting to get involved.

'Grate I was late and I ruined Breakfast' Camilo sighed, now standing in front of his mirror, he was riddled with misplaced guilt.

Camilo looked at the mirror, already knowing that he didn't like his own reflection,

Camilo had gained weight and from what he understood a lot of it.

Tears ran down his face

"God I'm useless and Fat" Camilo whispered to himself, with a muffled sob.

Camilo had to do something about his appearance, if it disgusted him, his family must despise it.

The young Shape-shifter was at a loss for what to do, he hated the idea of his family having to deal with his ugliness.

Not eating so much, or not at all, crossed Camilo's mind but that would take far too long.

Instead, the boy shifted into Félix and then an altered version of himself, a skinner him.

Camilo was thrilled with the 'new him' he could see his rib cage, plus after he shifted there was no evidence that he was even crying.

Camilo stood in his Mirror, staring at his new appearance until a gasp could be heard from his doorway.

"Cami?".

Camilo knew that voice from anywhere, it was his Mamì.

Camilo blanked out mentally as his horrified mother led him to his bed.

Camilo's body shifted absently back to its true form as Camilo sobbed into his mother's arms.

"God Cami, why would you even shift yourself into that... it was so bloody skinny as if a simple knock to it and it'd drift away" Pepa cried, worried she knew the answer.

Camilo cuddled deeper into his mum before mumbling a small yet meaningful word.

"Fat".

Pepa sighed, not sure how her son could think so negatively of himself.

"Listen to me" Pepa softly demanded, Placing a hand on her son's cheek.

"You are perfect in every single way, Mì amorė your funny, kind, caring, and you are by absolutely by no means fat" Pepa promised to hug her son.

"But-" Camilo was interrupted by his mamì pulling out the hug and looking at him directly in the eyes.

"No buts, I.LOVE. YOU" Pepa sadly smiled, wiping the tears from Camilo's face.

Hello, this was a request chapter, although I don't feel as if I did my best on it,

I may re-write it later. Sorry for the long wait for chapters my house was without power for days -_-

(let's all hope Wilbur didn't starve from lack of angst, Sorry mate I am not doing well with giving ya daily angst anymore.).

This was requested by the very awesome dextra.