Hidden Hurt, Part 1.

Hidden hurt part 1:

TW: self-harm? (hidden injury)

As Casita fell, the families gifts were extinguished.

Including Julieta's, yes she had leftover food with remaining healing properties, but not once did Camilo think about telling anyone he was injured.

The scene on how he got injured played through his head whenever he closed his eyes.

He remembered being on the second floor as the house around him crumbled, he locked eyes on the miracle candle, unsure if he should try to save it but after seeing Isabella attempt to and fail he jumped into action.

His curled brown hair got in his face as he ran towards the candle, noting how quickly Casita was braking he got to the railing that sat vertically to the windowsill the candle was placed on dodging falling ceiling, uncontrollably shapeshifting.

He looked at the ground and then the candle before jumping over the blue railing hoping to grab onto the roof above him.

It took but a second for Camilo to notice that he didn't jump high enough, he was going to fall or so he thought, Cascia moved a part of the railing for him to grab onto to lessen the fall.

Camilo was thankful that casita move the railing and it would have and may have softened the fall but as his body hit the ground he heard a sicking snap, feeling a burning pain in his wrist he stared at it.

But before more could be done the floor started moving to force the boy closer to the exit of the house before officially throwing everyone out as his home crumbled to the floor.

With the help of the townspeople, Casita was rebuilt good as new and their gifts had been restored and yet still Camilo kept the numbing pain in his Wrist a secret, He wasn't sure if it was because he was now used to it or because he didn't want to bother Julieta with it.

Camilo had now learned how to do pretty much anything with his left hand.

But he also learned that when he shifted into people with extremely skinny figures like Doloris or Pea his Wist looked clearly bent out of place.

I won't usually do two parts unless i am writing very late at night and want to stop (: