Chapter 3!

The next day, I got up for the sound of the alarm and yes, I need to get ready for my college. Jaci and I are in the same year while Jordan is in her senior year for us. I prepared and took my bike, yes, I prefer to ride my MTT Turbine Streetfighter which is personalized for me with music.

I reached my college before ten minutes at the first bell and went directly to the locker where I saw Grace and Roger waiting for me. They are my best friends besides Jaci and we are the most intelligent group. That's not to say we're bad at sports.  I'm a footballer and a boxer. Grace is a volleyball player and Roger is a soccer player as well. We have our own band in music too, so we are not only the nerds band but also a famous band. We stay away from what everyone knows about us.

"Hi Roger and Gracie, how are you guys doing today?" I asked them when I took my books from my locker. The three of us are in the same classes most of the time except for English literature as I wished to become a writer. In addition, I have extra courses that I make double major in English and Business Administration. This was the deal I had with dad because he wanted me to support his company but I wanted to be a writer. So, he opted me a plan where I can work in the company for 6 months and the rest of the 6 months I can travel and write my book but still would have to attend the calls.

"We are good. Get out your trance girl", Gracie hit me in my arm. I pouched and told her, "Just thinking" 

"You Always do that, lets go to our class", she said and grabbed my hand to history class. This is one of my classes with Jaci, but she's either late or with my brother. They are the most popular group in the school. At school, Jaci acts with me as if I don't have a relationship with her anymore.  It's not like we're not speaking.  Yes, but she has her own gang of friends and they all hang out with my brother as he's the romeo here.

There she is, 10 minutes after class begins. She gave her normal excuse and sat beside me.

"Why can't you come to class early?", I showed my anger at her.

"Cool-down shortie, it's just I'm.enjoying my college days", she gave me her usual smile.

"Ms. Davies, please listen to the class," the teacher remarked.

"Uh... sorry sir", I replied and stayed silent the whole class trying to take notes but something has been disturbing me. That's because Jordan and Jaci hang out so much and she spends less time with me.

"Gal, to earth. Stop with your thoughts", Gracie hit my head in the back. I don't like being beaten over the head.

"Stop doing that," I screamed and went to my next class. I never shouted too loud to them. Gracie remained silent and I noticed Jaci looking at me.

Over lunch, I saw Jaci smile and speak to my brother, which fueled my anger. Why should I be angry at her? This feeling is killing me? Why I must get possessive with my friend.

After school, I did some boxing. This is when I let go of my pain. I started hitting hard and I heard the voice.

"Shortie, calm down, you're taking it too hard", it was Jaci.

"Never call me that and before I say anything, get out of here," I yelled at her. I noticed pain in her eyes. Without saying anything, she left this place.

"Carol, she has a point." You take this so hard today. Let's stop there for a day, "said the coach.

I grabbed my bag angrily and took my motor cycle and started moving without knowing where to go. I rode where it took me. I just wanted to let go of that feeling.

****To be continued *****