Chapter 23!

Jaci's POV

"I can't... I can't," she cried across my shoulders. The heat make out session disapperared as soon as we came to our room, when I started undressing her.

"Baby... it's okay... we can go slow," I comforted her.

"How much time are you going to wait?" I'm not trying to hold you back... You're free to go," Carol's voice trembled.

"I will wait on you forever... sex is not life.. We have more to do as a couple... and we'll take it easy.. Never ask me to leave you," I looked into her eyes... and she held me in her arms..

"I am sorry...", she slept in my arms.

"I wish I could take away all your pains... how long have you been hiding your pains from me... ", I mumbled and kissed her on her forehead as she snuggled closer to me. I love our way of sleeping.

I woke up morning when someone stirred in my hands.
"Hey beautiful,  Good morning ",  I kissed her forehead. She likes it that way.

"I get used to it", she smiled profusely, and I took the opportunity to kiss her lips.

"Gross.... brush your teeth ", she wiped her lips and rushed into the restroom to do her morning routine. I shook my head and made fun of her. That woman made my life a beautiful one.

After breakfast, since it's Sunday, we thought we could just watch some films. While watching our favourite show, Carol paused and looked at me.

"What?", I smiled at her.

"Do you feel happy with me?" she asked me.

"I am", I kissed her.

"Please don't hurt me, Jaci.. I can't put up with another heartbreak. You can leave me now if you don't want to crush our hearts later ", a single tear fell on her cheek.

"No one can make me happy like you other than you snoring in bed", I tease to lighten the mood. She blinked, I guess.

"I am sorry..."

"Do you apologize for snoring?".

"Idiot", she hit me in my chest, "No... for not pleasing you "

" Hey.. look at me", I saw the beautiful blue eyes still piercing my soul and saying, "To be with you is enough"

She snuggled around me and said, "I love you."

"I love you too baby girl "

" May I ask you a question: I brought up my concern. She nodded at me. "Do you wish to share with me what has taken place?" —you can trust me—you know."

"It is not the trust... I'm just "....

"Feeling uncomfortable to say it to me", I sighed and tried getting up from couch.

"They raped me Jaci... " she started it seeing the wall... I stayed silent. Jordan was kind to me until I completed my project that was given to my dad. If he had told me he wanted to take over my father's business, I would have withdrawn. From that day on he began to beat me... one day he just tripped me down the stairs ending with 10 stitches in my head "
"Wait.. this is the day when you said you fall down". She nodded her head.

"Yes... then one day, when Mommy and Daddy went to a business party, he brought his friends to a party. You know how I hate the parties. So I stuck around. Suddenly, he called me to tell me that he couldn't find the soda and that I could help him. Then I went outside. Everyone was drunk except him... it was odd for him not drunk.. I pushed out my thoughts and helped him. When I went to my room I saw his friends sitting on my desk. When I asked them to get out, Jordan locked the room... it was raining that day and thunder... " she started sobbing...

"It's okay if you don't want to continue," I started circling her back.

She nodded and continued,  " The power went off and suddenly everyone in my room started touching me and I cried asking Jordan to open the door... But he didn't...  I was raped by his so called friends... I didn't know who touched me.. but that lasted three hours... 5 people were there in turn... when the power came they just left and Jordan came in saying, 'This is your lesson...', then I realized it was his plan. I asked you to come to the house that day. But Jordan asked you to do some other work... if you were with me..  It took days to break through. I started taking drugs, alcohol and even one night stand... nothing helped... so dad send me to London... Martin helped me so much... I started running and boxing to strengthen myself.. to get away from the pain... "

My hands clenched hearing this... how can a brother do this to a sister...I just hugged her and made her lie down on me only to find out she slept on me.