Chapter 10!

Carol’s POV:

"Daddy, I can be on my own. You don't need to be babysitting me." I noticed Jaci was staring at me from the couch.

Carol, you have just one option. Jaci is going to stay with you and that is final," he told me.

I sighed and said, "Don't you want her to go to college?".

“She will, Carol.. You have nothing to worry about. When she went to school, I asked Betsie to take care of you. We're leaving now", so Mom and Dad hugged me and left.

"Don't you want me to stay with you?" I just heard a voice from Jaci. I just ignored it and went to my room and closed it.

I couldn't get over the fact that Jaci was kissing my brother. In order to escape, I contacted the drug dealer who had supplied me earlier.

I can't sneak up on him while Jaci's around. She's wise enough to keep track of everything I do.  Therefore, I planned to obtain it as a package when Betsie is here.

Betsie works for my father as a clerk. Sometimes she tries to hit on me, but I stay away from her.

I managed to get the package from my dealer the next day and hid it in my bedroom which no one can find. No one can enter my room first, but I have to make sure jaci doesn't see it.
Days go by, I don't leave my room except to eat. Jaci stays outside my bedroom and sleeps on the couch when she has to take care of me.

Sometimes, I carry her into her room, but she assumes that my brother Jordan is the one who takes her.

Today is Saturday night. Since it is a holiday for Jaci, Betsie didn’t come that day. I got to deal with Jaci all day.

I came over to dinner and noticed Jaci wasn't there. I heard moans from her room, which I understood, my brother is also in that room.

I began to feel heavy on my chest. I have to run from there else I am going to get a panic attack. I grabbed my jacket and slammed the door and ran outside. I overheard Jaci calling me. But I wouldn't stop. I never knew where I was going. I walked until my foot came off before the bar.

Jaci’s POV:

Today is Saturday night. I thought I could interact with Carol because I would be home the whole day. But she kept running away from me. She comes out only when I'm not in the living room.

At night, Jordan came back and held my hand. He reeked of alcohol. I mean, he's really drunk. He pulled me into my room and started ripping my clothes and kissed me everywhere. I couldn't control it, so I gave up. And he is stronger. I know I can't get out of his grip and he's my boyfriend that I'm dating. That's why I didn't push him.

All of a sudden, I heard a noise as if someone had slammed the door. Jordan and I were shocked, and I grabbed my dress and left to see what it was.

I saw Carol running out the door. I tried to call her, but she ignored me and got away. I walked into my room and tried to wake up Jordan. But he gave me an evil smile saying, "Don't worry about her. She will eventually return home."
I took out my car key and went out looking for her. I couldn’t find her in any of the places. It was there that I received a call from an unknown number.

“Hello, can you please take your friend with you. She's completely drunk and causing problems here." I requested the details and went to the bar to pick up Carol. She's drunk as hell, but I felt comfortable with her over Jordan.

I brought her to my car and made her lie down in the backseat. I heard her whisper: Why are you doing this to me, Jaci? You always hurt me. Don't you know what I feel for you?».

What is that supposed to mean? Does she love me? I just thought she was possessive with me. I nodded my head. No.. She's just my best friend and I'm hanging out with her brother. I sighed and took her back to her place.

I used her hand to run her fingerprints through her door biometrics and took her inside. I smelled something different in the bedroom.

Did she smoke or do drugs? Oh shit……