Chapter 5!

I started riding to my mansion which I brought instead of going home. I called mom and dad to say, I need some time alone and I won't be home for a week.
They never let me alone as I sometimes get panic attacks which would be out of control, but I insisted them I would be fine staying alone and if anything I would connect with them immediately. I also promised that I would call them twice a day and as they learned to know that I remain in my mansion, they are fine. As for the school, they said they could help find the excuse for this week and be a studious person, so I figured that wouldn't be a problem. I just messaged my friends that I will not be there for a week and I am out of town and threw my mobile in the bed and went to shower. I asked my mom and dad not to share where I stay, including Jaci. Anyways, why does she care for me?

I got out of the shower and went directly to the music room and started playing the song "I hope you dance" by Lee Woomack. This is one of my favorite songs which I like to sing or dance whenever I feel exhausted. I felt better after that, so I went in the kitchen to make a sandwich to eat. After I did, I came to sit on the couch to watch TV, and eventually fell asleep on the couch.
These days, I was writing songs, reading, dancing and boxing as well. The days passed swiftly. And Sunday, I felt so much better, that I was ready to go home.

I came home at 7 PM and I didn't want to have dinner. So I notified my parents that I was home and went to my room right away. To my astonishment, the room is open. I knew who it would be, but I don't want to ruin my mood now after getting peace all these days. I went into my bedroom, put everything in my closet. Jaci was asleep on my bed. I didn't want to awake her. I went to the bathroom to have a shower and then changed into a sports bra and boxer and went to bed. When I was about to lie down across the bed, I heard Jaci say, "You're not going to tell me anything?". Her voice told me she was crying.

"I was not in the city." I went and stayed somewhere for a while alone", I replied and tried to get into the bed.  When I sat down, there was a slap on my face and I saw her crying, "Why didn't you say anything to me, you idiot? I was so worried. You know what it's like not to see you in a couple of days." I can hear her sobbing still.

"Why are you worried about Jaci when you haven't talked to me? I just didn't want to be anywhere near you. You know how painful it was when you ignored me and you were so happy with that dumb-ass," I whistled.

“Don’t call him dumbass. You're both my buddies. If I'm with him, that doesn't mean I don't love you," she said, wiping her tears.

“I don’t care Jaci. You are all I want sometimes, but you were not there when I needed you the most”, I tried to get away from my bed but she pulled me closer and hugged me.

“Never again do this Shortie.” I heard her saying. I knew I couldn't expect a lot from her and I couldn't tell her how I felt about her. I fear I'll lose her from time to time. So I just put aside my feelings and hugged her by saying, "Never."