Epilogue!

Carol's POV:

5 Years later:

"What are you doing?", I laughed as my wife seductively kissed on my earlobe.

We got married as soon as the court ordered life sentences for Jaci's dad. We were relieved and I proposed to my girlfriend immediately to get married. We are married for 4 years now and still she rocks my world. We are in a business party and my wife is so sexy today and I am getting hard to control myself.

"Let's go home...", she whispered on my ears. I rolled my eyes.

"Jaci, you are the CEO and you are behaving like a child", I laughed at her and walked towards my friends, but she pulled me and hugged me rounding her hands on my waist and kissed me stating, "Wife first, then comes the CEO". Though Jaci wants to step down from her post when she saw me alive, i didn't want her too. She is a good leader and I am not. I love to work independently. I am still the partner of the company helping her in tasks where it would involve tedious projects. Other days, I work with Taylor, my friend. Yes, I became a secret detective helping the government in resolving the cases which are open for long. And everyone admired our works..me and Taylor became a good partner which sometime indulge jealousy on my wife.

She poked me in my head, "What are you thinking so hard?"

I smiled, "You". It took time for me to  get sexually involved with Jaci and she was patient enough and helped me with all the therapy and its been 4 years I am drug and alcoholic free and I get tested every year. She changed my life. First time with her was so awesome, that I became addicted to her. I admire everything about her.

"Shall we go home?  I asked your dad to take care of the rest and yes Raphael is staying with them for the night",she said with her smile wide. She became closer with my parents accompanying them in their visits and also we adopted Raphael who is 7 years old now. I saw him in a orphanage and learnt that his parents died because of drug overdose and my heart went for him. And Jaci accepted with me and we both love him so much and he is spoiled by my parents and Jaci's mom.

I nodded to my wife signalling we can go home and after she pulled me immediately to my car and asked me to drive and I know she is too horny now as her hands didn't stay and it was roaming around my thigh making me hot.

As soon as we reached home, she pulled me to our bedroom and went to our closet. I stripped myself and waited for her to come out and was wondering what is taking her long. When she came out, my eyes widened. She is wearing my strap. Mine.... I use it on her and not vice versa.

"Please...." , she pleaded me and I said, "No, you know about me and that is for me to use on you and not like this", I pointed out to her and me.

She glared at me and I gulped. I know what it is. "You promised me you will do anything for me today", I sighed.

"But why? You always like to be.... ", she stopped me with her kiss and said, "I am horny and you look so sexy in that suit and every girl in the room was seeing you from top to bottom as if they are going to devour you... and that tatoo ", she pointed to the tattoo which I got in my hands and continued, "is making you so hot... you are only mine and I am the only one allowed to devour you". I cannot argue with her when she is in this mood and I promised her. I gulped and nodded.

When she said she would devour me, I thought she will not last but she devoured me like I am her prey and I couldn't stop her. She went till morning and is now sleeping in bed on top of me.

"Baby...", she called me and I strokes her hair.

"Are you ok?", she asked me, I smiled and looked at her, "I think I cannot walk"

"I am sorry, I didn't know what came to me but I loved being on top of you", she chuckled and I said, "Woman... That's only one time I allowed and is not going to happen anytime". She poked on my bare chest and continued, "Lets see.. you are dominant only outside this house and not with me".

"Its because I love you", I told her and pecked her lips. I love this woman so much that I would do anything for her.  She laughed at me, "Anything?"...

"Did I say that louder...", I mumbled.

"Now get me some breakfast", she sooed me to get out of the bed, "but I am tired", I whined at her.

"I need breakfast ",  she strongly demanded. That means I have to get up now.  I got up and pulled my t shirt wearing it and mumbled, "Woman and their stupid pregnancy hormones".

"I heard it", she gave me a death glare. I surrendered to her to prepare breakfast to her. When we thought of kids, Jaci agreed to get pregnant with my eggs and here she is 7 months and everyday she is crazy and drive me crazy  well. But who am I to say No to my wife. She is my world and now carrying my child. As soon as I finish, I heard someone running towards the kitchen, 'Mama".

I smiled at my boy, "Hey little man... how was your stay with your grand parents "

" I loved it but I missed you and mommy ", he pouted. Being with us, he took all the traits of my wife which means he sometimes behaves like her.

"Comeon... mommy is hungry.. shall we feed her and the baby?" , I asked him and he nodded. As soon as her went to the room, he hugged her and started telling his stories. I gave her the breakfast and she was listening to him eating it. I sat near my boy and my wife and saw them interacting. They are my world. Without them, I would have been still an addict, but now I am addicted to them.

Once my son left to his room, my wife hugged me, "You are zoning out often, what is bothering you?" , she asked and I nodded. She pulled me closer and demanded, "Talk to me". That was enough for me.

"I was thinking what I did to deserve you", I started and she stopped me, "Carol... we have talked about this.. you deserve everything". I nodded my head, " Falling in love with you is best part of my life and I wouldn't have survived without your love...I am falling more for you"

"Falling in love with you is the best part for me as well", she said and kissed me. The kiss said everything.

Falling in love with my  cousin changed my life for better. 

The End!

Hope you liked this story! If so please comment on this:) thank you for all your support.