Chapter 6!

The following days went as they normally do. Jaci and I are back to our old days, however I started keeping my distance with her. I didn't want to break either of our hearts and that will affect our family as well since she is my cousin. I woke up today before my alarm. I completed my work and started getting ready for school.

I heard knocking outside my bedroom and I screamed back, "A few minutes, let me change and come". I put on my blue jeans and my white shirt buttoned and I went out just to see my mother and father waiting with a lot of baggage. I understood that they are again going on a trip for a business, only to be interrupted by my mom, “Carol, we would be going for a business trip but this time it would be so longer nearly 6 to 8 months”.

“What, 6 to 8 months?, Mom you are going to leave me with that crap for longer. You haven't been away for so long." , I started screaming and I got so nervous and that's when I remembered that I forgot to take my anxiety pill. I ran into it, swallowed my tablet and went outside.

"Honey, don't be afraid." He will not bother you and we will speak to you daily. This is very important because we are working on our new German office. We would come soon once the work is over,” she hugged me and left out.

I sighed, went to school and met my friends. I saw Jaci like always with my brother and his group. I sighed once more and went to my classes. It was like always, but I couldn't focus on any classes.
“Carol...", I can hear somebody calling. That was Mr. John, our literary teacher. “What happened young lady, you zoned out. If you don't want to listen in my classroom, you're free to leave," he yelled at me.

It was the first time I was shouted at and yes, I was embarrassed too. I left the classroom at once and went to my locker to get my stuff. It was the last class, so I didn't want to stay in school anymore. While I was taking my stuff, some guy bumped into me. I know this guy. It is Brandon, who is with my brother. He didn't even ask for an apology, but I saw that he was afraid of something and  he started running without turning around..