Chapter 15!

Jaci's POV

It's been hours and I didn't hear anything from the doctor. Waiting gives me anxiety. It shouldn't be happening to Carol. I don't know what is this feeling about. But I hurt when she hurts.

Within a few hours, the doctor walked out and looked at me. "You are." he inquired.

"I am her cousin Jaci and her parents are in the way",I replied him.

"She is alright now. But....", he dragged, "We need to make sure that she doesn't take the drug again. Otherwise, she must be rehabilitated," he told me. I nodded as I understood what he was trying to say, "can I see her now?"

"Yes, she should be somewhat weary." You can take her home tomorrow ",  he said and went off.  I went to her room and I saw her hanging with wires. My heart pounded. I went near her and kissed her forehead, "Don't you dare to leave me", I mumbled in her ears.

She moved on my kiss and tried opening her eyes, "Jaci?"

"Yes,  I am here with you. It's going to be okay." I assured her.

"I can't....", i stopped her by closing her lips, "Don't sat anything Carol. You are my best friend and I'll be beside you", I told her.

I saw some tears in her eyes, "That's why. You're just my friend and it hurts," she looked the other way.

"Carol..." I called her but there was no reply and I saw her sleep again. She should be tired.
I want to hold her and say I love her too, but it is early as I do not know what I feel for her. As of now, I love being with her.