Chapter 20!

Carol’s POV

It's been a month since Jaci admitted she had feelings for me and it's been great. We're always at my place and I didn't want to go back to my parents.

I am still getting healed from all happened and from next month, I would be starting back to my college and I literally have to force Jaci to go so that, she cannot backlog in her studies.

She didn’t want to leave me alone for all the craps I pulled on her and she messages non-stop asking me updates on what am I doing while she is in her class. Damn.. this girl.. Don't she listen to her teachers?

Today, Jaci has no afternoon class and she said she was going home and I made her some food. It's literally as though we're living together. I am planning to ask her to move in with me.  Is this too soon?

“Hey baby girl…”, I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw my beautiful girl friend wrapped me from behind. I inhaled her smell.. I missed her touch.

"What is happening within your mind." You thought too much you didn't hear me call," her worried voice made me look into her eyes that are pure love.

“Nothing.. just thinking about going to classes next month... might have to catch up on all the lessons", I tried to deflect the topic.

“You are a smart girl baby…. Without going to class, you're still the best of the class. My girl is the hottest who is also smart”, she pecked me in my lips.

I laughed at the way she said it.She started flirting with me recently and using nicknames that keep me blushing.. I thought I was the dominant one in the relationship, but she's the most open person who shows her love wherever we are.

Holding Jaci's hand between her legs, I got on the phone to watch my coach call me.

"Hello coach...", I was so excited about the game going on next month for the championship.

“Carol… I am sorry to say this”, my eyes wide opened and started shivering when he started, “you are out of the championship match as they found out you are overdosed with drugs. You won't be allowed to play a game for six months and after six months if you prove you're clean, you can..."

I didn't believe it. I started to lose my temper... I need drugs now...

“Carol... what happened?" I got mad at her voice.

"What happened? You want to know what happened?" I shouted, "They kicked me out of the championship game...thanks to you". I mentally slapped myself on the things that I said.  That's not her fault. It's because I was not able to handle.

“Jaci…. I am sorry.. I was just upset and I threw it all at you," I begged her and went to hold her hand only to see her walk away from me. It hurt.. It's painful when she walks away from me.

"Let's take a break, Carol..."

"No... no... baby... l didn't mean that."

“But it hurt... let us erase everything from our past... and then we can take our relationship forward", she went into the guestroom and slammed the door.

Everything was okay, but I tore it to pieces.