Chapter 11!

Jaci's POV
I lay her on the bed and removed her shoes. She's beautiful even when she's at that point. What am I thinkin'? First I have to search her room.  I began searching and found nothing. Should be around here somewhere. And I saw a little box lying underneath her bed and it's locked. I need the code so I can unlock it. I tired out a few numbers but I couldn't and I finally tried my birthday. Guess what? It worked. I smiled at the sleepy Carol... what she said in the car popped into my head. She has a crush on me. How long?

I opened the box and got shocked to see the drugs. Carole... l don't want her to do that. I walked up to her bed, lightly stroked her hair and saw her lips. What? ... what am I thinking? She's my best friend, so I have to help her. I resisted by kissing it and went to the nearby couch and began to look at it. In the meantime, I also changed her room's password so I could enter her room. After a couple of hours of watching her sleep, I slowly fell asleep.

Within a few minutes, I heard somebody screaming.

"Please don't do that. Get your hands off me. I beg you.... Don't... Jordan.. please unlock the door... please....."

Sounds like she's in a nightmare. Bad dream about Jordan? I have no idea what that is.
I jumped into her bed. I lied behind her and hugged her, "Shhhhh... It's ok. I'm here." I felt her calm, so I lied with my arms around her and slept.

Carol's POV

I stirred up in my bed. I was getting hungry. But I felt somebody sleeping in my bed with me. Jaci? Why is she here? 

I silently went to my bathroom and changed myself and came out to see her still sleeping and knelt down to see her face. I was thinking about kissing her, but I shouldn't.
"How long you are going to stare at me, Shortie?", I jumped hearing that voice.

"How... how much time... Are you awake?", I tried not to show my embarrassment...

"I'm awake from when you went to the bathroom." She laughed at me.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked her in anger, "Can you please go?"

"I'll... when you tell me what it is," she said the box...

"This is..." My words don't go out of my mouth. Dammit.