Chapter 14!

Carol’s POV

I noticed that Jaci was sneaking into my room every day and headed to her room early in the morning before I woke up. She's assuming I don't know. But, she didn't notice that my nightmares subsided after she started sleeping with me and yes, I like to cuddle with her.

Today is an ordinary day and I got my homework from my school and started doing it. I heard somebody slam the door outside and I came out to find out who it is. It's Jaci and she's out of the mood. I don't mean to bother her. She could fight with Jordan. Who do I have to involve with each other? and I don't like their relationship either. So I continued to do my homework until Betsie came into my room and started forcing me to do it. She started hitting on me, but I don't want to. I politely refused her and asked her to go out but she started grinding on me and I started feeling myself turning on. So, I gave access to her. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into my bedroom and we made out.

All of a sudden, Jaci entered my room and she was in shock to see me with Betsie. It didn't bother me that I was kissing Betsie. However, seeing Jaci at that point was embarrassing and it looks like she cried while her eyes were red.

"What do you want?" I said.  "Shall we speak?" she asked me hesitantly.

"There's nothing to talk about, Jaci, can you please get out of my room? And I'm busy right now." I didn't even look her in the eye when I said it. I saw tears falling in her eyes and she went running. I thought she'd come home because she's with my brother and I'm not. There's nothing to run after her for. But I felt heartbroken when I saw her like this.

I asked Betsie to leave as I need some alone time and that’s when I noticed Betsie is flirting with Jordan as well in the living room after she left my room.

What's all this about?

"Can't you be honest with Jaci?" I walked into the living room and shouted at Jordan.

Jaci’s POV:

After wandering around the park, I came home to see Carol screaming at her brother.

"Can't you be honest with Jaci?" she called out to Jordan.

She's nothing but a fling for me. And it's none of your business," he replied and kissed the girl that I saw as Betsie who was there to look after Carol.

“And You.. Stop pointing your finger at me. You're nothing but a slut," he laughed at Carol and went on, "Don't you remember what happened a couple of years ago?"

I noticed a panic in her eyes. It's not supposed to happen.

“It is enough Jordan”, I slapped Jordan in his face, “Don’t you talk like that to her? I know what you did to her and what is happening now between you two”, I pointed the fingers to him and Betsie.

When Carol heard what I said, she went and locked herself in her bedroom. I thought I need to give some time for her.

The following day, I didn't see her leave her room. I waited patiently until midday.

Then I went into her room with the lockout code that I changed, so much the better that she hasn't changed it yet.

"Carol, I'm going in," I went into her bedroom and I couldn't stand what my eyes saw. Carol had an overdose with drugs and alcohol, lying like a lifeless body.

I phoned 911 immediately and in a few minutes, they arrived.

"Carol, please don't leave me", I cried and followed the doctors who took her in the stretcher.