Chapter 4!

I had no idea I had been riding my bike for such a long time. I pulled over to the bridge and it was so quiet. I shouted, "What's happening to me and I don't like it," and I saw how long it is. "Oh my God... no... daddy's gonna kill me. I never let anyone know where I went and it was so late. I saw missed calls from my friends, my father, my mother and 20 calls from Jaci. So my messages from her. The final message said, Wherever you are, bring your ass home soon. I'll murder you when I see you".

I rode my bike back to my house and it was already 4. I saw my father's anxious stare. I muttered to him, "Sorry" and ran to my room. Jaci was lying in the bed. Looks like she waited for me so long and slept in a seated position. I don't want to bother her, I tiptoed across the bed and I heard a scream, "Where were you?". I never saw Jaci so mad. "All you have to do is leave a message when you're gone, Shortie. You made everyone worry."

I don't want to talk about anything, but I said, "What difference does it make to you?". She gave me no answer. She knows where this issue comes from and it is not a first for her. She's been between me and my brother the whole time. But, being away from the house really late was the first time.

She got out of my bed, "You know Carol Ann Davies, I don't care about you." She slammed the door and left. And yes, it's the first time I've seen her anger, too.  I saw the ceiling wondering what the day would bring and fall asleep.

School does not sound funny today. Although I liked English, my mind drifted elsewhere. Plus, Jaci was super happy with my brother, which made me jealous. We have not spoken after this incident, nor of calls or messages. I know it is killing me, but I don't want to go any further either. "Why do I have to be so possessive with my friend? ", I thought on my own and walked to my bike after school.