Chapter 24!

Carol’s POV:

I awoke to see that I was alone in my bed and tried to get out of my sleep. And all of a sudden, I realized I had a burning smell in my nose. So I put on my dress right away and came down to watch my girlfriend burn pancakes.

Seeing me, her eyes got wide and gave me a cheeky smile, "Sorry, I tried to cook something for you".

I laughed at her and went towards her and grabbed her with my hands in her waist pulling her closer to kiss her on her lips, “I am grateful for my girlfriend who cooks for me, but still I don’t want to eat that one”, I point out to the burnt pancakes.

She sulks and I peck her in her lips again and tell her, "Come on, sit in the chair. Let me get you something." She kisses me and leaps like a child before sitting on the chairs. I nodded and smiled and then went to cook her favorite sandwich and with scrambled egg.  I pour a little orange juice for both of us and sit by her at the dinner table and pass her the food.

She eats with joy and gives me a big smile. "I'm glad you like it", I wink at her as I continue eating.

"mmmm... I love it... you're my best girlfriend... already a wife," she says, and I blush when I hear the word "wife" out of her mouth. We're freshening up and since it's Monday, we need to go back to school.

We prepare and walk hand in hand toward the classroom. She has Maths first and I have English, so I walk her to her classroom. When I turn around to walk towards my class, I see someone grabbing her hand. Before I can hit that person, I see it's Jordan and watch what he's about to ask.

"Babe, can we talk...", he tries to make Jaci kiss but she pushes him away saying, "Screw you, Jordan... Well, I'm done with you."  This is my girl. Although she seems weak when compared to me or my brother, she is so much stronger than us.

"Jaci..... please hear me", I see his hand clenching on her wrist which would leave a mark. So I get between them and say, "You need to leave her alone when she doesn't want to be with you".

“You slut… move away. It's none of your business," he screams at me trying to get Jaci's attention, but then I hear a sound. Jaci slaps him: Never say that to my girl. Now fuck off”.

“You can’t be serious. You are never attracted to a girl”, he still tries to talk to her. Jaci grasps my hand and draws me closer and kisses me in the lips. It was pure and passionate.

"Now you know...", she winks at me and goes to class.

"You'll pay for it," Jordan yells at me and walks out.  What was that all about? I've been thinking about Jaci all the time. I waited to hold her again.

As soon as I finish my last class, I run to her class and I see her talking to her friends. Seeing me, she comes and smacks me on the lips. I love my sweetheart. She is amazing.

I admire her while she still speaks with her friends and then grabs my hand, "Let's go home my girlfriend".

“Yes…. Su…re…”, I slutter to see this side of Jaci.

“I made the famous Carol Ann Davies to Slutter.. Come on baby...", she grabs me in my car and we start driving. Throughout the drive, she has her hand on my thighs interlocked with my hand. I smile when I look at this. I'm the happiest person on the planet.  But I'm still afraid this will go on forever?

I assume no. I see my parents car parked on my driveway and groan.

"What are they doing here?" I sigh.