xxx. Flame

불꽃

불꽃

THE DRESS MINA was wearing was severely uncomfortable; it made her wonder who would ever choose to wear it. She obviously didn't, as she was apologetically handed the dress by Yeojeong, who told her she, unfortunately, had to wear the brand for this special day; the fashion show her father was sponsoring. She had no idea she had to attend it until Wednesday of that week, and as it was her first fashion show she had to endure, she wished to at least see some familiar faces to comfort her, resulting in her sneaking eight invitations to her friends.

It was a shame she couldn't sit with them, however, as she had to sit in the front row with Yeojeong and her father. The venue was large, with marbled floors and comfortable chairs spread around the wide stage that stood below a chandelier to showcase the models beautifully. They hadn't come out, though, since the show hadn't started yet. Mina thought it was beautiful, a room full of so many fashionable people who were there to support the company, along with her father's.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was sat a few rows behind her alongside Hoseok and Jimin, uncomfortably tucking at the tie around his neck. They were told by Mina to wear formal clothes, considering it was a wildly formal event, invite-only and all, so Jungkook borrowed a suit from his father; not knowing it was a bit tight around some places.

"Can you stop moving so much? You're attracting more attention, people are looking at us like we're kids," Jimin grumbled to Jungkook, as other guests around continued their conversations, occasionally taking glances at the odd group in that row, all obviously young and standing out.

"We are kids," he muttered back, making the boy roll his eyes.

Mina was sat beside her father, her legs crossed, when she turned around to find her friends. Her eyes scanned over some guests until finally, she spotted Namjoon's light blonde hair and Seokjin's broad shoulders. They did kind of stick out.

Especially Jungkook in her eyes. Boy, can he wear a suit.

The sound of her father suddenly standing up after hanging up from a call caught her attention, and she watched as he promptly walked away. She blinked at his exit, confused before hearing Yeojeong speak up.

"He has to do some business right now. He's firing a model and keeping her from walking because she had a scandal recently," she explained as Mina listened curiously. "Don't want a bad image."

He returned soon after, sitting down for just two minutes before walking away once again.

"What now?" Mina tilted her head unamused at her secretary. She even shrugged, a bit confused.

"Maybe a bathroom break? Never know with your father."

"Does he even have to pee? Do robots pee?" Mina cocked her eyebrow, making the secretary stifle a laugh, quickly hiding her smile.