Finding - Ch.13

Hermione headed back to her room and was opening her door when someone ran into her, literally. They both fell on the floor, beside each other. "What is wrong with you people?"Hermione groaned as she sat up, throwing a glare at Theo. He merely smirked as he got up, extending his hand to her. Cautiously accepting his hand, he helped her up before hearing a shriek down the hallway. Hermione looked down the hallway, seeing Pansy stand there, dragging someone by their collar as she walked as fast as she could towards them. "See ye"Theo barely got to say before he was out of sight.

"Are you befriending the enemy?"Pansy snapped, dragging the body with her. "First I find you in a closet with Draco and now you're standing with Theo?"Pansy said.

"You found her where?" Blaise questioned, struggling to get away from Pansy.

"First off, Malfoy dragged me in there so I wouldn't go to you, and second, Nott ran into me, literally" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Mhm, sure"Pansy stared at her suspiciously. "Since you failed to capture the other two, you'll be the base. Your job is watch Blaise till I catch them all"Pansy told. "And Where exactly is the base?"Hermione scoffed. "Your room of course, hurry up, Your brother isn't easy to drag around"Pansy said. Rolling her eyes once more, Hermione opened her door, and let Pansy in. She pushed Blaise into a chair, muttering "Incarcerous" before handing Hermione his wand as she pocketed her own.

"Don't let him go, I'm trusting you with my prisoners" Pansy said.

"Prisoners?"Blaise scoffed. "Would you like me to call you slaves?"Pansy smiled sweetly. "You're unbelievable"Blaise groaned. "I'm not reading other peoples letters"Pansy snarled. Blaise rolled his eyes as Pansy walked out of the room. "Okay, come on, untie me"Blaise said. When he realized Hermione made no move to help him, he stared at her in disbelief.

"Are you seriously helping her?"Blaise questioned.

"I'm not getting on her bad side, are you mad?" Hermione snapped.

"You already got close to It when you were trapped in the closet"Blaise said, staring at her suspiciously. "What were you doing in that closet?"He asked.

"It's not what you think"Hermione rolled her eyes. "I heard something in the closet, I walked over, he dragged me in, wouldn't let me call for Pansy or let me leave. We weren't doing anything"She said.

Blaise didn't seem to believe it. "If you don't believe me, make him leave, let him go home for the next few days, let everyone go home"Hermione said, finding the idea appealing to have his friends gone

"That's real sick of you, you know"Blaise scoffed.

"Sick of me? Just because I'm saying you can make them leave? Go home?"Hermione questioned, rolling her eyes.

"Hermione don't you think they would go home if they could?"Blaise snapped.

"What's stopping them? Getting their shoes dirty?"Hermione scoffed.

Blaise stopped, staring at her for a second, "are you serious? Do you actually not know what's going on?"Blaise asked. "What am I supposed to know?"Hermione questioned, now confused.

"You know most of their parents are death eaters right? Most of them are waiting for their trials or are in Azkaban"He told. "They would go home if it weren't for the fact their homes were empty. You think Mother just randomly put a get-together? She did it because it would be the last time she would see most of her friends together"He explained.

Hermione's mouth slightly opened, she hadn't thought about what had happened to the others after the war (not that they didn't deserve it), she was too preoccupied with dealing with her friends deaths.