Finally - Ch. 44

"Expelliarmus!"

Michael's wand was thrown across the room before he could react. "Draco, what're you doing?"Michael asked. He hadn't yet realized that the ring was gone. "Draco, what's gotten into your head?"Narcissa snapped as she stood.

"Where's Granger?" Draco questioned, his wand pointed at Michael.

"What-"

"WHERE IS GRANGER"He yelled, his wand shaking in his hand. Aurors rushed into the room.

"Mr. Malfoy, we need you to lower your wand and tell us what's happening" Kingsley said slowly.

Blaise got up from his seat, along with the other 4 that knew. "Draco... I don't know what's gone through your head, but lower your wand. I'm just as worried for Hermione as you are" Michael told, his hands up in surrender.

"You left her in a pool of blood"Draco muttered, his breath heavy.

"Draco what're you talking about"Eleanor snapped as she got up as well.

"You left her to-"

"What is wrong with you-"

"WHERE IS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND"

Michael dodged the curse Draco threw at him but he barely missed Ginny's. "Where's Hermione?" She snarled, stepping forward.

"I don't know what nonsense has gotten into your heads-"

"YOU HAVE HER BLOOD ON YOUR SHOES, YOU BASTARD!"Draco roared, shooting another hex at him.

The other 3 came, their wands raised at him, all paler than the next. "I saw her..." Blaise mumbled, staring at the man in disbelief. He would've killed him if he weren't there only source on where Hermione was.

"You have her locked up! You've been torturing her for weeks!"Blaise barked, his eyes tearing up. "Where is she?"Harry questioned.

"Michael couldn't possibly hurt his own daughter!" Eleanor said as she stormed over. "Tell me where she is, or I will kill you right here"Draco promised, stepping forward. "I don't know what you're talking about!"Michael snapped.

"WHY WAS HER RING IN YOUR POCKET!" He yelled. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. "She didn't have it when she disappeared. She took it off when we were in detention. She left her ring in the dungeons"Draco snapped.

"You were in charge of the Wilkins case"Pansy added, her eyes burning with fury. "You were the one messing with the evidence!"

"You didn't report the unforgivables done on Horace Slughorn"Kingsley's voice was heard.

A small smile slowly appeared on Michael's face. A small humoured smile. "Took you some time didn't it..."

The ring flying into his hand, he apparated on the spot as 6 curses and hexes were thrown in his direction. "They're still at her house"Harry reminded quickly, and just like that, they left everyone behind, confused, worried and scared.

Eleanor fainted as they left, her head barely missing the table. "Call back up, they'll return soon"Kingsley demanded as Narcissa rushed to Eleanor's side. "Call the Weasleys, the order. The more we have, the better. Only have them come if they're completely voluntary"He told.

~

Hermione heard yelling from the floor above and stirred in her sleep. "I am telling you, we have to get out of here! Now!"They were shouting.

What was happening? She sat up quickly, feeling dizzy. The chains on her wrists heated up instantly but it didn't stop her as she struggled to sit up straight. The gash on her cheek started to burn, along with the mark in her arm. There was more yelling and they began running around.