Reality - Ch.19

The next morning, Hermione woke up to loud knocking on her door. "Granger! McGonagall is coming in 5 minutes!"She heard. "Go away"She mumbled, turning her back on the door. She heard the door open and groaned, hiding her face in her pillow. She heard footsteps go around her bed before they stopped in front of her. "Granger, I'm not telling you again" They told. Hermione forced her eyes open as she sat up. She glanced around the room, this wasn't hers?

But then she remembered, she was back at Hogwarts. She was in her shared dorm with Draco Malfoy. Her eyes focused on the man in front of her, who wore a taunting smirk. "What?"She questioned. "There's a bird nest in your hair"He remarked. Her hands flew to her head, glaring at him. "Get out!"She snapped. "You have 2 minutes Granger"He reminded, walking toward the door before paying her a second glance. He shook his head, chuckling as he left the room.

She got out of her bed after the door closed and looked around. She rushed to the vanity in the corner and opened one of the drawers. She pulled out a Sleekeazy's Hair Potion and drank it immediately. McGonagall would be here any minute. Her hair flattened down a bit and she wandlessly fixed her hair as she went to her trunk. She glanced at the time, they had classes in 2 hours. She pulled out her robes, which had gone from Gryffindor Colours to Slytherin after she had been sorted. She threw her robes on and grabbed her wand, stuffing it in her pocket. She raced out of her room, leading her straight into the common room.

She barely made it half way into the room when she heard the portrait open. She glanced beside her as she heard a scoff, glaring at Draco. He was sitting on the couch, a tea cup in his hand. McGonagall entered the common room and stood near one of the armchairs before she spoke. "I'm glad my letter wasn't short notice. I just happened to notice Gryffindors points and wanted to know why they're at -198" McGonagall told.

"I have a very reasonable reason for this professor, please take a seat and I'll be happy to explain"Draco said, setting his cup on the coffee table. McGonagall sat down across from him, before gesturing for Hermione to sit as well. Hermione sat down on the couch, a seat away from Draco.

"Before I begin, would you like some tea Professor?"Draco asked kindly. Hermione glanced over at him, resisting the urge to scoff. He was acting like a totally different person. "No thank you, Mr.Malfoy, I just want an explanation"McGonagall said sharply, cutting through Draco's act.

Draco reached down beside him and pulled out the rule book, handing it to her. "Rule 63. We are permitted to take away up to 100 house points if we catch students doing- inappropriate activities"He told. McGonagall didn't take the book from him, staring at him in astonishment. "You found- what?" She questioned. "Ronald Weasley and Lavender Brown, two prefects of Gryffindor"Draco told.

Hermione's head snapped toward him, her mouth dropping open. "What?"She snapped, before McGonagall could even react. She had caught them about to do it but it didn't occur to her that they would just move somewhere else.

"Granger, why don't you tell McGonagall about the 2 encounters you had with them before I caught them" Draco said, turning to her. How did he know? She didn't tell anyone.

"Umm, I- I found them once in the corridor of the train but it was just kissing. I told them to get to their prefect duties of course and that was all I saw of them for a bit"Hermione muttered, hating Draco for putting her in the spotlight. "And the second time?"Draco questioned. She turned her head to glare at him, "the second time was very much the same except they were in a compartment"She snapped.

"And what did you find Mr.Malfoy?"McGonagall asked. "They were... unclothed in a compartment" Draco told, leaving out every detail he had seen. "You took 99 points from each of them?" McGonagall said and Draco nodded. "I believe I'll take 10 points as well than, from each. They had two warnings and ignored them"McGonagall stated as she stood. "So they have -218"Hermione muttered, this was definitely not good for Gryffindor. "I believe you gave them detention Mr.Malfoy?"McGonagall asked. "2 months professor. If you don't mind, I think we should also separate them during rounds" Draco said.