New Years Eve - Ch. 50

It didn't take long for the rest to find them. They just sat there till morning, from 5 to 8, sharing a bottle of whiskey. "Why are you awake so early?"Pansy questioned as she rubbed her eyes, leaning against the counter. "And already drinking too"Theo shook his head, sitting between Draco and Hermione as he snatched the bottle. He went to pour some in his mouth but not a drop came out. "Are you serious? You finished this whole bottle in one sitting?"He snapped, a dramatic grunt leaving him.

They shrugged and Hermione reached towards her cookie box. Theo snatched it away and stood, stalking away towards Pansy. She grinned as Theo offered her a cookie before eating one himself. "You get the whiskey, we get the cookies" Pansy told as Hermione glared at her.

"You're lucky I can't walk"Hermione snapped, crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair. The kitchen door opened again, and Blaise, Adrian Pucey, and Graham Montague entered. "A little reunion?"Blaise smirked as he looked around at the 4 people in the room.

"Reunion? Your sister drank my favourite whiskey! The whole bottle! In one sitting!" Theo huffed.

"The whole bottle?"Blaise questioned, turning to his sister, eyes wide.

"Don't blame me, blondie got it" Hermione pouted, pointing lazily at Draco. Draco scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"How long have you been awake?"Adrian asked, an amused grin slowly appearing on his face. "What time is?"Draco asked in return. Pansy checked her watch, "it's 8 in the morning"She told.

"3 hours, I think? Maybe longer?"He shrugged. "What's the point of waking up early on our last few days of break?"Theo snapped, "Especially taking my whiskey" He added.

"You're giving me a headache Nott, shut up for a second"Hermione groaned, moving her hair away from her face. They stayed quiet, longer than she expected.

Her wand in her sleeve, she accioed the box of cookies to her, a childish grin on her face as she took out one. Still, utter silence. "I said for a second, not forever" She told, glancing up at them.

Pansy had her mouth lifted into a smirk, Theo and Adrian looked traumatized, Blaise was frozen in his spot, his mouth opened in shock, and the other Slytherin, who had no idea about Draco and Hermione, glanced around confused.

Than her eyes landed on Draco, and his grin told her everything. "Oh fuck you"She snapped, feeling her face heat up, too drunk to cover her neck. "I'm only the creator"He shrugged. The room exploded with noise.

"EWW"

"Malfoy, you uttered idiot"

"We did not need to know that"

"Get a room"

And then there was Pansy holding onto the counter, wheezing as the other 4 guys gagged. She raised her wand, casting a glamour charm on Hermione's neck as she heard more footsteps. Hermione's face was still a dark red when the door opened.

"What's all this noise for?"Eleanor questioned as she stepped into the room. Hermione couldn't have been more grateful for Pansy right there.

"Hermione's drunken herself into insanity"Blaise told, a disgusted look on his face. He did not need to see those marks on her neck, he absolutely did not need to.

"This early in the morning? Hermione, what were you thinking?"Eleanor asked, running a hand through her hair.

Hermione pouted, "it was either drink or talk about me getting tortured"

If the silence had been bad before, Hermione couldn't compare it to this one. The 'I'm traumatized' card worked nearly every time.

"Oh- Oh okay, go ahead than"Eleanor muttered, glancing at the others. She quickly left the uncomfortable silence, leaving the other 5 to care for her.