Break - Ch. 37

---
Warning:
The next few chapters will contain graphic/voilent content; such as torture, abuse and more. Along with mentions of blood and scars. Please skip if you are not comfortable reading.
---

"Dracoooo" He woke up to banging on his door. "If you don't get up in the next 3 minutes, you're gonna miss the train"

Draco grabbed his wand from under his pillow and put a silencing charm around his room. He sat up in his bed slowly, glancing at the door as he reached for the glass of water. But when his hand didn't feel anything, he turned and remembered what had happened.

He'd thrown it the night before, being the only thing to bring him peace. Watching it shatter finally gave him an excuse to take a break. A break from trashing his room. Muttering a cleaning spell, he left his bed and got dressed.

Draco left his room and groaned when he found all of them in his common room. "Morning to you too sunshine"Theo scoffed as he saw the look on his face. "It's 6 in the morning for Merlin's sake, I've barely gotten 3 hours of sleep"Draco snapped.

"I'm sure you'll survive Draco"Pansy rolled her eyes, throwing a bag at him. Raising an eye brow at her, he peaked into the bag and saw a croissant. "We can't go down to the great hall, the teachers have decided to have a meeting. Meaning we have to fend for ourselves"She told.

Draco now rolled his eyes, levitating his truck over to the portrait. "Hey, where's Hermione?"He heard behind him. Tensing at the sound of her name, he shrugged. He heard the common room go silent. "Draco, what do you mean?"Blaise questioned.

"I mean I don't know"Draco said, turning to them with a bored look on his face. "You had detention together, and you live in the same dorm, how would you not know?"Pansy snapped as she got to her feet.

She went to Hermione's room and began banging on the door, noting it wouldn't open. She pulled out her wand and blasted the door down. Blaise and Astoria went over to her, seeing Pansy look around. "Her trunk is gone, she must've left early"Pansy muttered.

"But that doesn't explain why you don't know, did you not come back with her?"Blaise asked, turning back to Draco.

"No. But I assure you she came back with her wand" Draco told. When he'd gone to retrieve his wand, Slughorn asked why they hadn't come together, and that when Hermione took her wand, she was all teary-eyed.

"Then where is she?"Blaise snarled. Theo quickly went to his side, knowing Blaise would probably charge at him. "With her weasels" Draco rolled his eyes.

"She said she'd come to the manor first though"Daphne said. "Daphne you probably scared her off yesterday. I heard you telling her we would be going to practically each of our manors. You saw how much she hated going to Parkinson manor in the summer"Pansy told.

Daphne sighed running a hand through her hair. "Why didn't she come with you though? Did you fight?"Daphne questioned.

"They always fight Daph-"

"Not like this one"Draco mumbled, glaring at Hermione's door.

Before any of them could question anything, Draco turned his back on them and stormed over to the portrait. He grabbed his trunk and left. The others followed quickly, confused but knowing not to question it.

~

"HARRY POTTER, IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE THIS VERY SECOND, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU STAY LOCKED UP IN THAT DORM FOREVER!"

"Ginny, give the bloke a break, you've been yelling since 5 in the morning"Seamus muttered, rubbing his ear. "Yeah and Harry still isn't down here" Dean scoffed. "Him and Ron are packing their trunks Gin"Neville told as he walked down the stairs. "Now?!"Ginny barked. She stormed past them, all the way to their dorm.