5 Years Later - Ch. 58

"Hermione, breathe. You're causing me to panic"

"Oh fuck off, Blaise"

"He's right you know. Twin connection"

"Then go get another twin!"

Blaise scoffed and threw his hands in the air. "Since you're so ungrateful, I'll go deal with Draco"

Hermione snapped her head toward him. "Draco? Is he okay?" She questioned.

"Hermione you have to stop moving your head if you want me to finish your hair"Pansy told, roughly grabbing her head and making her look straight.

Hermione stared into the mirror, watching Blaise check his watch. Her eyes drifted to her own face. Her hair was in an elegant bun, and Astoria had done her makeup perfectly.

The diamond necklace on her neck fit with her dress brilliantly, an engagement present from Narcissa Malfoy. Her eyes travelled down to her dress, one that had taken months to find.

"Is Draco okay?"Hermione repeated when Blaise didn't answer. "Oh yeah, brilliant, he almost killed Theo like 20 times"Blaise said sarcastically.

"Can you blame him? The git hasn't shut up since last night"Pansy rolled her eyes. "You go along, make sure everything is ready. And get Ginny here"She added.

"Are you dismissing me from my own sister's wedding?"Blaise questioned.

"Yes. Now go get Ginny"Pansy snapped.

Blaise huffed and left the room. "You would've thought that Luna would've knocked some sense into him by now. Can you believe he left Original industries to work at the ministry for her? And he still hasn't proposed yet?"

"Pansy, they've barely been together for 6 months"Hermione scoffed. "Painfully. Me, Theo and Draco have been plotting to get them together since graduation" Pansy said sadly.

"So I've heard. Did you really lock them in the department of mysteries?"

Pansy gave a cheeky grin. "Harry cleared us before the other aurors found out"Pansy told. "Ron however... he wasn't as happy"

"Neither was I when Harry told me you guys were messing in the ministry"

"We couldn't tell you what department because of your dear Potter. Ron found out by accident"

"You seem to tell him a lot of things by accident"Hermione raised an eyebrow, a smirk appearing on her face.

Pansy blushed, and didn't answer. "For your information, it was Theo who told him. Weasley had to make it all serious"

"All serious? Pans, you were about to get arrested"

"Luna and Blaise ended up together, didn't they?"Pansy snapped.

"Yeah, 3 years later"

Pansy rolled her eyes, but grinned as she finished Hermione's hair. "Well, my little bride, we finished just in time"Pansy said.

Hermione glanced at the time, 6 minutes before she had to walk down the aisle. How was she supposed to do this? Hundreds of people were outside now, all waiting for her. Merlin she should've limited the guest list, but she'd always dreamed of a big wedding.

Her heart began racing, and Hermione let out a shaky sigh. She shouldn't be nervous, she was marrying Draco Malfoy. But maybe he didn't want to get married? She reminded herself that he had proposed, that he was ready long before she was.

"I'm supposed to be pacing now, right?"

"That's why I'm here"

Hermione turned her head and saw Ginny in the doorway. "6 minutes" Pansy told before leaving the room. Hermione stood, and hugged Ginny tightly. "I'd give you a calming potion but that'll ruin your reaction when you marry" Ginny said, pulling back.