Paper Ring - Ch. 55

Hermione avoided Eleanor for the rest of the week, but it wasn't as if Eleanor made an effort to see her. By the end of the week, Hermione had gone to multiple healers and with the help of all of them, they managed to make a potion to help her. After 3 days, she was able to walk again (much to Healer Penny's confusion).

The day they would return to Hogwarts came around, luckily they weren't as rushed as they were the last time. Hermione woke up that morning before her alarm. She glanced around the room and realized it was much darker than it usually was. The curtains were shut but it seemed like they had an light repelling charm.

She rolled her eyes and turned her head to look at Draco. He was still asleep, his arm tightly wrapped around her waist. His head was buried in her hair and he shifted when he felt her move. He pulled her closer against him and moved his head to her neck.

"Why are you awake?"He mumbled, his lips caressing her neck as he spoke. "We're returning to Hogwarts today"She told. He groaned and Hermione laughed as she tried to sit up. He quickly pulled her down before going over her and pinning her to the bed.

"Draco-" He interrupted her, pressing his lips on hers. With one hand over her head to keep him steady, his other roamed down her side. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. He left her lips and kissed his way down her jaw.

As his hand slipped under her shirt, her alarm rang loudly. She felt him practically jump at the sound and laughed. He rested his head against her chest as he groaned. Her hands ran through his hair as both of his rested on her hips.

"Are you going to stay with me at Hogwarts?"She asked him. He glanced up at her before sitting up on his elbows. He raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Like same room, are you gonna go back to yours?"She asked. Draco smirked and she felt herself blush. "Do you want me to stay?"

"I asked you a 'yes or no' question-"

"And so am I"

"Draco, just answer-"

"I want to hear you say it"

Hermione glared at him, her face flushed. "Answer my question"She snapped. "Say you want me, say you want me to stay and I will" Draco told, his smirk only making things worse.

She looked away from him and he took advantage of her exposed neck. Burying his face in her neck, he slowly pecked his way up to her jaw. He was on all fours, his knees pressing into the mattress on the outside of her legs. He rested his lips near her ear as he placed his hand near her head, keeping him up. "Say it" He mumbled and she shook her head. 

"Must you be so stubborned?"He questioned as he lifted himself on both arms, staring down at her. "You can't answer a simple question"She said, crossing her arms as she glared at him. "Neither can you"He retorted. "Who answers a question with a question?" She snapped.

"Just say it Granger"He groaned, throwing his head down. She opened her mouth to argue and her alarm rang again before she could speak. She glared at the alarm and wandlessly silenced it. "We have to get ready"She said as she sat up, nearly bumping their heads together.

"You're not leaving till you admit you want me"He told, not moving away from her. Their bodies were barely an inch apart. Hermione glared at him and tried to push him away. He smirked and smashed his lips down on hers, pushing her back down onto the mattress. He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head.

He shifted one of his knees to go between her legs, spreading them. He felt her huff into his mouth and his smirk grew. Though she was kissing him back, she was fighting to get her hands free.