Flashes - Ch. 39

I'm sorry Mum, I was planning on coming to the manor today but I have to take care of my friend's kid. And the Weasleys are hosting a dinner party at the burrow soon, and I want to help out. They've done so much for me over the years and now I'll be able to pay them back. I promise I'll try to come back as soon as possible. I love you Mum

Hermione

Eleanor sighed, placing the letter down. "Who is it?" Blaise asked. They were having Lunch and Stem told them that 2 letters had arrived. "Hermione, she'll be staying with the Weasleys for a few more days" She told. "She's been gone for a week" Pansy said.

"I know" Eleanor mumbled. She put aside the letter and saw another one from Hermione. She flipped it over to open it when she saw it was directed to someone else.

To Draco

"Draco, she's sent a letter to you" Eleanor said, surprised. She handed it to him and saw he was equally as surprised, along with everyone else at their table. "Granger sent you a letter?"Tracey questioned.

"Why wouldn't she? They're friends"Pansy said instantly. Tracey glared at the letter and returned to her food. Draco didn't say anything as he opened the letter.

Since you're obsessed with knowing exactly what's happening and where I'm going, here;

I'm at the burrow, they're having a party in a few days with people from the order. I was going to share a room with Ginny but Fleur arrived a few days before so now they're together.

Me and Ron are sharing a room, we're not fighting anymore. I didn't realize how much I've missed hanging out with him. We've gone to Diagon alley a bit, double dates with Ginny and Harry. It's been nice.

His hugs are better than that Smith, mind you. I'm thinking of probably staying longer, some more time to talk with Ron. Anyway, thanks for not sending me letters every day, I don't want them to know I'm being 'babysat'. They'll never let me live it down.

Ron doesn't like that I'm sending you letters though, for obvious reasons. But I'll see you guys soon.

Hermione

Draco glared at the letter. It had been a week and she was still trying to rub it in. He knew she was lying when she tried to deny it. And now here he was, miserable while she and the weasel were having the times of their lives. They were sharing a room too.

"Draco what'd she say?"Theo asked. Draco stole a glance at him and saw him smirking, along with Blaise. "Same thing she told your mother, she'd be returning in a few days"Draco said bitterly, glaring at them.

"Doesn't seem like it"Pansy noted his tone. "Thank you for the meal Aunt Eleanor, but I think I'll go rest"Draco told, getting up from his seat. He fisted the letter as he walked out of the dining room.

He slapped the door of his room shut. "That fucking weasel"He snarled, throwing the letter across the room. He let them talk, and now they were sharing a room! And she dared to say she didn't like Weasley.

Draco paced his room, running his hand through his hair. He had been a fool, she had been there the entire week, of course she was spending it with him. And she had to rub it in!

'Ron doesn't like that I'm sending you letters though' like he had any right to speak after all he had done. After all he had done, she still loved him, she still forgave him and agreed to share a room with him. He cursed himself for ever thinking she'd stay around him after she mended her relationship with the Weasel.