Chap. 10

• Dedicated to to all of our parents! We wouldn't be here without them ;)

Sickest version of the YouTube logo I've ever seen! :D -----> 

"Au revoir classe!" Madame Saunders called out to the class when the bell rang.

The last period of the day finally ended. Wednesday is officially done and over with, well, school-wise anyway. I left the building and saw the trio kicking it by my car. I trudged over, now holding the strap of my bag over my shoulder. You know that feeling when you've had something over your back for a while and it starts to ache? Yeah, it was that feeling.

I sighed, as I heard Sarah ask, "What are you guys up to this weekend?"

"Well, I'm grounded." Fabien blurted out immediately.

"What'd you do?" Lolo asked.

"That first day, when I jumped Zach, my aunt got a call from Mr. Wolfe." He shook his head at the thought of what happened.

Lolo laughed, "That sucks, but you kicked his ass that day, my dude. It was awesome. People are still talking about it. He's in my Government class, and god damn, people won't let him live it down. One of the stars of the school's football team got his ass beat by a Freshman."

"Okay Lolo." Sarah hushed him, "That's enough. We don't have anyone to blame on that except McKenzie and crew. Agreed?"

We all nodded our heads in agreement. "Alright, well, we gotta go." I looked at the three of them, "Well, see ya'll tomorrow."

Sarah chuckled, "Well, it's not like I'm leaving the campus anytime soon."

"Huh?"

Lolo smiled, "Sarah has cello practice. She's a Julliard hopeful."

"Ohh." I nodded. Well, that explains what was in her locker this morning. "Well, kick ass girl." I cheered.

///

I was sitting in my room once again, waiting for the clock to strike seven. As the big hand on the clock got closer to the twelve, I was anticipating for someone to knock on my door to tell me that dinner was ready. But you know what they say, a watched clock never moves.

Might as well get my mind off of it; I got my laptop off my desk and sat back down on my bed. On the search bar, I typed in the YouTube site and logged in. I had so much shit on my playlists, but thankfully they were organized. I clicked my Friends playlist and all of these different covers that my friends and I have made over the years popped up and listed itself chronologically.

I scrolled down and felt the nostalgia climb back up. Videos of us playing what we loved the most, and other videos of all of us being idiots came up one by one. Plugging in my earphones on the side of my laptop, I clicked on a video.

My friend, Manny's, face popped up on the screen right when it loaded. With a big, dimpled smile, he spoke, Okay! Hey guys! Thanks to those who subscribed, commented and liked! All of us appreciate it! Now, here we are again, doing a cover of "True to Your Heart" by 98 Degrees and Stevie Wonder! Just to show how much we love you guys, especially when you know that we're not even a band... we don't have the patience for that... we're just a group of friends that love doing what we do, whether we pull a prank on the so gullible Isaac...

Shut up Manny! A voice called out from behind the screen

What? It's true! Manny laughed then looked back at the screen, ...or whether we do what we do best, and that's perform with our hearts on our sleeves, I'm Manny Delgado. Now HEAR US OUT.