Chap. 12

Task two: Par-tayyy

Lolo was walking in front of us heading to the car.

"It's still early." Sarah whispered.

"Then we have to keep stalling." I answered. I caught him, "Hey Lolo, what do you say we get some ice cream? My treat."

"Let's do it!" He turned to Sarah, "Sarah?! Ice cream?"

"Good idea." She winked.

We got in the car and headed for the nearest Cold Stone.

I know what flavor I'm getting.

Sarah pulled up to the lot and the three of us got out. I hopped on Lolo's back, and whined, "Giddy up! I want my Cookies & Cream!"

"I bet. Fabien told me about your weird obsession with Cookies & Cream." Sarah laughed.

"Ugh, excuse me." I scoffed, "It's not an obsession, it's a romance." I corrected, slapping Lolo's shoulder, "Am I right?"

He grunted as he held me up, "Damn, you're heavy for a girl."

"I'm packing heat for the winter. Fat keeps me warm." I laughed.

"Whatever you say, Brooks." Lolo shook his head, as we entered the parlor. I hopped off his back and we walked up to the counter.

"Welcome to Cold Stone." The employee plastered on a smile.

Cookies & Cream!

///

After enjoying our creamy desserts, we left and continued the rest of the day. We were on the freeway when Lolo stuck his head between the driver's and passenger's seat from the back. I had shotgun. I beat Lolo to the seat.

"So Ladies. What now?" He had the twinkle in his eyes.

"We have one more surprise." I smiled. I dug into the glove compartment and took out a blindfold, "Put this on."

"Why?"

"Lolo, just do it! Don't make me let go of the wheel." Sarah threatened.

"Okay, okay. Geez." He took it and wrapped the cloth around his eyes. Once he tied it, I waved my hand in front of his eyes and he didn't react to it.

Good.

"I'm scared you guys are gonna torture me."

"We're not." I assured him.

"Although," He smiled, "That'd be the best present ever." He laughed evilly.

"Keep it in your pants, Griffin." Sarah rolled her eyes.

"I'm a guy, Fuller. What do you expect?"

Wow.

Sarah took the next exit off the freeway and the hotel was in our sights in a matter of minutes.

Lolo sighed... very annoyingly, "Are we there yet?"

"Almost." I answered.

I took out my phone and texted Fabien while Lolo sighed again, Everything ready? We're on our way!

It took him a while to reply back, but he did eventually, Yeah, guests are piling up, and everything else is in order \m/

: ) I replied.

The car pulled up to the lot and a TON of familiar cars were parked. We parked around back where Sarah had a temporary parking spot for the day. Once the ignition wore off, Lolo was really antsy.