Chap. 17

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long wait. I've been really busy. You know... school and such. Anyways, hope you enjoy this next chapter :)

I was brushing my damp hair, when the doorbell rang.

Just in time.

I reached the bottom of the steps and yelled throughout the house, "I got it!" I opened up the door and there was Lolo and Sarah. My eyes immediately zoned in on Lolo and what he was holding.

"If you're done checking me out..." He chuckled, "Is there anywhere, where I can put this? It's getting heavy."

"Ha, yeah. Come in." I gestured inside.

"Nice place." Sarah complimented.

"Uh guys?" Lolo said standing there, looking very limp.

Whoops.

"Pool house." I stated.

They followed me outside to the backyard straight to the house. I pushed open the door and everything inside came on full view.

"Sweet!" Lolo exclaimed as he set his table down.

"What kind of guitars are those?" Sarah asked sitting down on the couch.

"The electric is a Gibson, the acoustic's a Yamaha."

"Oh." She looked at something near my amp, "What's that?"

"A looping station." I beamed.

One of my prized possessions.

"What does it do?"

"It—" I was about to explain, until I heard the door open and Fabien was standing there with his same blank expression. I glared at him, "Okay, you really need to start wearing a bell or something."

"Sorry." He shrugged.

"You got Aunt Joce to lay off the grounding?"

"Yep."

Then someone cleared their throat, "So, what's a looping station?"

I smiled, "It'd be better if I showed you." I walked up to it and turned it on. I glanced at Lolo, "Do me a favor?"

"What?" He furrowed his eyes.

"When I tell you to, make a beat."

"What? Like beat-box?"

"Yeah, or just make a beat, it doesn't matter."

"Okay." He agreed.

I looked at Sarah, "Can you hand me that mic behind you?" I nodded toward the mic near my violin.

"Sure." She turned around, grabbed it and gave it to me.

I plugged it into the station and gave it to Lolo.

"Now?" He asked.

"Hold on. Here's what you need to do. Make a beat, but do the same beat at least three times. Did that make sense?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I think so."

"Okay, good." I pressed a button on the station, "Now."

Lolo made a beat at the top of his head and repeated it like I told him to. The station recorded it and is face, as well as Sarah's, brightened.

"That's it? It just records things?"

"Nope, gimmie the mic." Lolo handed the mic back to me and I gave it to Fabien, "Go ahead, bro."