Epilogue

Three and a half months later.

"See my love? I told you everything was going to change." My mom smiled at me.

I laughed, "I never doubted you Mom." The both of us were laughing at a park we used to go to all the time back in California. It was just the two of us, "Where's Dad?"

She waved her hand, "He's off with your brother. Doing God knows what."

"Is he coming?"

"We—"

Mom was cut off by someone shaking me, "Skye."

My dream was beginning to fade and the voice became clearer, "Skye. Babe, wake up."

I groaned, "No."

"Baby, c'mon. Erin's on Skype." Connor half-whispered, trying not to wake up the whole bus.

"It's too early."

He laughed, "We're in different time zones remember?"

"Damn."

He kissed my forehead, "Wake up."

I sighed, reluctantly getting my butt out of my bunk bed. I hopped off and my legs wobbled like jelly. Connor caught me, quickly helping me to balance myself. He chuckled and kissed my head, "Easy there. You okay?"

"Yeah. I guess I'm still coming down from the show last night. It was too crazy."

"Yeah, it was." He chuckled.

"Go ahead and stall Erin. I'm gonna go brush my teeth."

"Alright." He walked down the tour bus hall, and headed toward the front seating area of the bus; right behind the driver's seat.

I made my way to the back seating area where the storage compartments were and opened mine. I saw my duffle bag and I dug in to find my toothbrush, toothpaste and wash cloth.

I trudged down the small hall again and heard Isaac still stirring in his sleep. I found my way to the lavatory and locked myself in.

I finished what I had to do, and put my stuff back. After brushing my hair, I tried to reach in my bunk to get my hair tie, but, "Babe? Did my hair tie drop on your bunk last night?" I asked, crouching to the bunk underneath mine where Connor slept. I began swiping my hand everywhere on the mattress, but to no avail.

"No, why?"

"I can't find it."

Suddenly, I felt Connor's hands snaking their way around my waist, silently asking me to give up the search for my hair tie, "I'm sorry." He laughed quietly, "Just let your hair down."

"Its gonna look crappy."

"No, it won't." He argued. I rolled my eyes and slipped passed him, walking to the laptop where there was a cup of pencils sitting next to it. I took one and twisted my hair around it and it stayed it place, "I told you that you looked fine."

"You're only saying that because you're my boyfriend. Biased much?"

He wrapped his hands around my waist again and pulled me closer, "Don't you think I would've told you if you looked did? Why would I lie to you and have you walk around looking... off?"

"Nice substitute and good point."

"Exactly." He laughed. Yep.

Connor and I are together... again. After graduation, Connor and the rest of my friends were there—obviously—and he took me out somewhere special. During that, we agreed to pick things up where we left off before we broke up the first time and we're taking it slow, "C'mon, Erin's waiting."