Chap. 14

Enjoy you guys... :)

And there was the other half of the said culprits.

Zach Smith.

Asshole.

The two guards were gripping on his arms but he kept squirming. He saw me stand there and he stopped. He got himself ready for what was gonna come next. The guests formed a circle around me, Zach and the two guards that were currently holding him in place.

Sarah appeared behind me, with Lolo in tow, and she was definitely fuming. Lolo, on the other hand, looked a bit hurt. I stepped closer to Zach and yanked on his hair, "Skye." Sarah said.

I ignored her and kept my grip on him, "What did you do?"

He groaned as my fingers pulled his hair strands as if they were about to rip out of his head, "See for yourself." He still made the attempt to smile.

I let go and stepped back. I inclined to the security guards, "Get him out of here, but keep him and his girlfriend in the lobby." I ordered. They nodded, dragging him out of the ballroom.

Lolo's parents as well as Sarah's dad met up with us in the middle, "Skye. What's going on?" Mr. Fuller asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Fuller." I inclined to Lolo's parents, "And to you too, Mr. and Mrs. Griffin. But two, unwanted, people crashed the party and I have a feeling they did some serious damage to the backroom where everyone's personal belongings are stored."

"Oh my." Mrs. Griffin gasped.

"You guys go ahead, I'm gonna go and check on what they did."

The parents followed the guards out, as I called for Sarah, "Sarah." She came up with Lolo still behind her, "You gotta go to the lobby. Your dad and Lolo's parents are walking over there now."

"Okay." She nodded, while Lolo stayed quiet.

Once they left to the doors, I went straight for the backroom where everyone's stuff was. I stopped right in front of the door, and hesitantly twisted the knob.

Please don't let it be that bad.

The door swung open.

Shit.

It was trashed. Everyone's stuff was scattered, there were taggings on the walls. Zach really fucked this place up. I shook my head. I'm gonna feel so bad for everyone. I scanned the room to see if I could spot my bag with my other clothes.

Well, just like everything else, mine was all over the place. I gripped the knob of the door and went back out. I slammed the door shut and some guests were looking at me like they were scared. Trust me, they're so luck that they're not McKenzie or Zach.

The party started back up again, sorta, and I made my way out the ballroom to meet up with McKenzie, Zach, the guards, two cops, Sarah, Lolo and their parents. Even more so, the Manager of the hotel was there too.

They saw me coming.

"Skye?" Mr. Griffin began. He saw my expression, "Darlin' what did you find?"

I turned my attention to McKenzie and Zach. They were handcuffed and the security was surrounding them. They tried not to look me in the eyes, but their gaze kept coming back to mine. How could they have done so much damage? They're just two people.

How did they even sneak passed the guards?

I exhaled, "I have a couple que—"

"Hey! Let me go!" We heard a shrill voice echo.