Chap. 17

Thursday, February 14th.

Valentine's Day.

"Skye!" Lolo came running up to me at my locker.

"Hey! Did you get everything set up?" I eyed him.

"Yes. Thanks for helping me out on this."

"No problem." I closed my locker, "So, where's the stuff?"

"In my locker." He answered. His fingers were twitching. He looks adorable when he's nervous like this.

"Can you calm down?" I rolled eyes.

"Sorry."

"Everything's gonna be fine. It's not like she's gonna turn you down." I assured him.

"Can't lunch come any faster?"

I shrugged, "Nope." I grabbed his elbow, "Now, c'mon Lover Boy. We gotta get to Biology."

He trailed behind me and we went in the classroom. All day, all of the girls were flaunting their Valentine's Day gifts. Am I jealous? Eh, not really. Greyson actually texted me this morning with a "good morning" and a "Happy Valentine's Day" message. Ever since our date, he and I have been texting each other.

Do I need something extravagant today?

I don't really care.

Lolo and I sat down and Sean and Zach turned around. Sean's ego came back full force once everything calmed down again. He was back to his annoying self; bothering me in every class I have with him. But, remember, I know the truth. Although, him and I are somewhat on speaking terms, he doesn't want his friends to find out.

"Unless you guys want to keep your eyeballs in your sockets, I suggest you turn back around." I growled.

"You know what? Just for that, we'll stay like this." Zach smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong, Skylar? No Valentine?" Sean grinned.

"Aww," I tilted my head, "What's wrong, Sean? Didn't find a girl desperate enough to go on a date with you?"

"Hey..." He held his hands up, "If you don't, I'll be your Valentine. All you gotta do is ask." He winked.

"I'd rather jump off the roof and land in the garbage." I crossed my arms.

"Ouch, that hurts Skye." He chuckled, "I thought there was something, more, between us."

"No." I stated.

The two of them turned around after that. Then after an hour of Biology and Lolo not understanding what the hell we were doing, the bell finally rang.

"Come with me to my locker." He ordered.

We left the classroom and I was trying to keep up with him going to his locker. He wrapped his hand around my wrist and I swear, it's gonna be leave me bruises after today.

"Lolo." I grunted, "Can you please ease up on your grip please?"

"Sorry." He twisted his head to look at me, then loosened his hold a bit.

We reached his locker and he opened it; taking out the flowers and teddy bear, and then handed me the boom box that I got for his birthday.

"Oh my God, Lolo. Where did you get those flowers? They're gorgeous!"

He was holding red lilies, "I got them from my mom's garden."

"Aww." I cooed.

"Alright." He brushed me off