Chap. 13

:)

Sarah finished explaining her plan and it was fool proof. My red headed chauffeur who's name I never got, came up to shake my hand, "Good luck." He winked then went back to working.

"Thanks." I smiled.

I turned around and saw Fabien's expression, "What?" I shrugged.

"Who was that?" He furrowed his eyes.

"I dunno."

Honestly.

Considering I never caught his name.

"Uh huh." He stared.

I rolled my eyes at him. I went back inside and Lolo met up with me, "Skye! What the hell, you and Sarah just ditched me." He had his pouty face on.

Where were Lily, Noah, Dustin and Anna?

"I'm sorry Lolo. I had to take care of something." I apologized.

He sighed, "It's okay." He looked passed me, "Where's Sarah? I wanna dance."

"She'll be along." I smirked.

"Oh, okay." He frowned a bit.

"Dammit Lolo." I muttered, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What?" He asked.

"Can't you just admit it?"

"Admit what?"

"You love Sarah." I said straight.

"Uhm." He flushed pink.

"First of all, I'm not stupid. I saw it when I first met you and Sarah. You love her." I answered for him, "Don't even try and deny it."

He awkwardly rubbed his arm and wasn't even trying to look me in the eye. That's how you know it's true.

Like a lovesick puppy.

Adorable.

Right then I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Sarah, We're ready.

"We'll talk about this later." I pointed at him, then walked away. I began walking to the stage and saw the table where I left Noah, Lily, Dustin and Anna. I scurried over to do one important thing...

Once I was closer to Noah, I swatted his head like I did with Fabien.

"Ow!" He exclaimed, while Dustin, Anna, and Lily laughed, "What was that for?!"

"Oh, don't worry Skye, we got this!" I mocked, "You were supposed to distract Lolo!" I swatted him again.

"Ow! I did! Lily! Do something!"

"Sorry Babe, you dug yourself into a hole with this." She giggled.

I slapped him one more time then continued my way to the stage. I hopped on and told the rest of Fabien's friends that were standing near the platform to help me set up the mics. I handed a mic to one of them, "Give this to Sarah, she's right outside."

He nodded, then afterwards, I told the DJ to cut the music, and everything went dead silent for a bit. I spotted Lolo sitting down having a drink with someone.

Anyways,

I turned on the mic and spoke into it, "Hey everyone!" My voice boomed, "I need your help with something."

They all stared.

"As you can see, the birthday boy isn't here standing next to me. God knows why. So will all of you help me bother him to come up here?"