Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Six

[A/N] Oh boy today was long. Couldn't get a moment alone. Then I nearly forgot to update on Wattpad  (; ̄  A ̄)

[Demosthenes' POV]

I couldn't end it there. I wasn't forgiving enough. Instead I made him recount in its entirety the way he and Velius met. He struggled, barely able to string a coherent sentence together as he gritted his teeth and extended his neck for me to bite at the soft skin, enough to leave marks. Delicious.

Elpis did eventually describe to my satisfaction how Velius approached him when he fell away from the group, Velius suggesting he might be punished for running off. I had privately wondered if Elpis considered it, at least, knowing what I knew about him, but Elpis seemed relieved when I collected him. 

I soaked my finger in the thickened oil, oil mixed with gelatine and starch, and began to tease his hole as well, finding a more receptive reaction at this point than I'd expected. He jolted but cried in pleasure and clenched his fists as I began to tease him from behind as well, seeking out a more pleasurable area inside that would make him weep appropriately. Each cruel stride from my finger drawing out a small moan, I wondered if his ability to sing was the reason why his moans slipped into the air like sirens songs... because I wanted to drink them in like wine.

"I could leave you this way for the rest of the night..." I hummed, dragging a finger from the base to the tip of his cock. "Oh I'd untie you... but I wouldn't relieve you..."

"Please..." Elpis whispered, a sheen of sweat collecting on his chest as he flexed against the restraints, his jaw flexing. He did look tortured. His appendage looked painful too, red and swollen. It was surprisingly easy to take in my mouth, and satisfying too, to hear how uncontrollably he moaned and cried out, his legs tensing around me, twitching and sobbing into the pillows.

I drew back and he looked a little panicked, not sure what it meant. His eyes wide, his hair flat against his head, strands spreading out against the cushions, lips lined with dark red, lighter in the middle, permanently parted as he panted.

I moved away for a second and I saw the panic set in, Elpis yanked at the ropes and furrowed his brows. 

"Please... I am sorry!" He cried out, watching me as I turned my back on him. "D- Demos I- please..." He swallowed, my eyes glancing down at his beautiful lips. "...forgive me..." He mumbled, struggling to lay back as his cock jutted out obscenely below.

As I returned he looked a little placated, hoping I would not leave him this way for the entire night.

I took the quill I collected and extended the feather end of it, brushing it lightly against the edge of his cock.

You see the hair on a dove feather is more tightly lined, less yielding, but this expensive peacocks feather was soft and fluttered as one moved it, and as I dragged the tips of those fine floating hairs over his cock I knew it was surprisingly perfect for my uses as Elpis shuddered and stretched his head back, his cock twitching before me.

"Your Majesty..." He whispered, his face flushed, eyes shut.

"You wanted to use the quill..." I ran my other hand under his cock, over the swollen sac, it did indeed look painful. I slipped my finger back inside, coated in another supportive layer of the oil as he cried in exasperation.

Instead of responding he made a frustrated expression and kicked me slightly with his feet and I raised an eyebrow, feeling his foot land on my thigh, looking up to see him looking down with a tortured gaze, surprisingly it was the most rebellious he'd ever been, and it resulted in such additional throbbing to an already painful burning erection that I shifted carefully, the size of it making itself known the entire time either way.