Chapter One Hundred and Fifty

[A/N] Before I forget again, I received this sketch of Elpis by juste-kiloo, it looks fantastic, I adore it, big thumbs up to the artist ✧。゚

It was moments like those that never failed to confuse me, the heat, the pain, the pleasure, it drew from some unknown source in me, blurred the lines in my head, muddled me. I felt it all spilling over as I lay clenched, eyes shut, panting underneath him. Even watching him was painful, I saw the insidious pleasure in his eyes, watching me from so far away.

By the time we were at seven I was seriously considering cheating him and calling out the wrong number, hoping to confuse him. It was too much, too overwhelming, his fist was wrapped tight around me, and the slick oil was moved down to prepare me, my legs on either side of him, I couldn't bare the curl of pleasure in my chest meeting with that astonishing flash of stinging pain, the very whip itself turning something odd in my belly.

"Nine..." I whispered, but only half heartedly, almost hoping he would not hear, or take it in subconsciously.

He smiled at me, a specific sort of darkness glittering in his eyes. "Five..."

"No!" I exclaimed.

He pumped down suddenly and pushed a second digit in and I nearly struggled to pull my hands out of the restraints now marking my wrists with stark pink lines. I inhaled sharply and clenched together slightly, the intermittent shards of pleasure all too difficult to anticipate.

His eyes slid over me, my brows were furrowed my face burning, my eyes glazed over, my chest rising and falling fast, partly from fear dripping into the other part lust.

"We- We were at seven!" I hurriedly reminded him, panic in my voice. "Seven!" I flailed my arms but could not move.

He cocked his head, leaning down again and I knew before his lips touched my chest to anticipate the gentle bite that sent a sizzle of desire trickling through me, I grunted and turned away, swallowing.

"So you were keeping count after all?"

I frowned up at him, my eyes wet.

He moved his fingers and shifted and hissed, my lips opening, it stung but it wasn't unwelcome. With every stroke I felt them brushing closer. I couldn't move but I needed to, was constantly too close, vibrating with need, but not allowed to move while he was punishing me.

"Please..." I whispered.

His eyes snapped to me, and the way a gleam of light reflected in his eyes, the sudden sharp look, the muscles towering over me, broad shoulder and rough fingers, my legs around his thighs and hips. I felt a wave of heat slam into me, just from that look very suddenly, and my throat felt constrained as he let go of my cock in favour of the whip.

It must have gone deep into the night. I felt as though I was falling apart as every burst of pleasure was punctuated with a severe whip, the easy trail of fire licking my bare skin, first cold, then burning, I could barely breath, my cock was hot, I could feel the pulse of my heart in it. A genuine pain in my balls as I held back, not wanting to climax, not before him, not in a situation like that. I felt some terror in my chest every time he lifted the whip, knowing I would have to resist coming from something so deranged.

My face was hot, I was flushed from my ears down to my toes, I knew I was ready when I could no longer hold back the litany of unwanted vocal slipups. 

I had genuinely lost count at this point, the oil lubricated the way as such that his fingers were able to glide inside with relative ease despite me clamping down on him, and as he began to find a rhythm, moving in and out, he began to brush the sensitive bundle of nerves inside that caused me to jolt in surprise and stutter out a shocked moan, my fingers spasming and clenching, holding tight on the silk restraints. He leaned down and licked the last line of aching, stinging skin and I cried out, my stomach clenching.