Intimate...

I'm still reeling from our kiss and admission today. Neither of us spoke about it afterwards, choosing to focus on the kids. Aria stuck to her like a moth to a flame while Kairo and I bonded.

She's a natural nurturer, a beautiful woman with a big heart. The kind of woman you wonna wake up to everyday and tell her you love her all over again.

After hitting the slides, the kids were wiped out and eventually fell asleep under the cabana I'd gotten for us. Since none of us wanted to address the elephant in the room, I grabbed my Samsung Tab S8 and began working on a new design for Star Tech Industries.

About an hour later, Latoya is fast asleep with both kids curled up on either side of her. I snap a picture of the beautiful sight before me, planning to print it for Aria. Lame excuse buddy!

Aria awoke first and wouldn't stop poking Kairo until he got up. They played a little bit more until they asked to head back home. Latoya was till knocked out so they peppered her with kisses until she woke up.

We're presently at her house as Aria and Kairo held us as hostages until we agreed to another sleep over. It works out perfectly as I need to go into the office in the morning to sort some files out.

Aria and Kairo burst through the doors and up the stairs, telling us they'd let us know when they're hungry!

I help Latoya to unpack then grab Aria's stuff to take home. She's loading the washer and I stand at the door watching her. She glances at me now and then but still remains silent.

Once she's done, I move stealthily and trap her between my body and the machine. She gasps but averts her eyes away from me.

I hold her chin, forcing her to look me in the eye. "Are we just gonna dance around what happened today?" I ask lowly.

Her lips twitch and she lowers her eyes again."I don't know what to say Jonas. This is new for me." She whispers.

Lifting her chin, I peck her forehead, cheeks then finally fasten my lips to hers. Her response is immediate and the monster in me roars its ugly head.

Hoisting her on top of the machine, I wedge myself between her legs as we kiss each other hungrily. Her hands trail a line of fire down my body and I slide my hands beneath her dress to squeeze her ass.

Man I love her ass to bits, firm and thick in my hands. The plans I have for her ass can get me a ticket straight to hell!

She moans as I trail kisses down her neck, nibbling lightly as I move. She throws her head back, giving me better access and I dive in. My lips move until I reach the deep cut of her bikini.

Easing the straps of her shift dress away, I now only have to contend with her bikini. I kiss the top of her breasts and she moans in ecstacy. Fuck, she's so responsive and sensual!

I kiss between her cleavage before I ease the top away and latch my mouth unto her erect nipple. The chocolate colored bud tastes like heaven in my mouth as I suck and nip it. Moving to the other one, I repeat my actions and Latoya is a moaning mess beneath me.

Using my thumbs and index fingers, I tug and squeeze her breasts simultaneously before fastening my lips back to hers. Her legs open wider, reeling me in and God am I tempted to find her precious jewel.

Breaking the kiss, our ragged breathing fills the room. "Fuck, you're making me lose control Toya." I groan and pepper kisses down the base of her neck.

She moans even loudly and I cover her mouth because if she's any louder the neighbours will hear and so will the kids!

"Oh fuck Jonas! Please don't stop!" She mews but I plant a few more kisses and pull back gazing at her.

"I don't want to rush whatever this is, but damn you're tempting!" I whisper before sucking on her pebbled buds once more.

Her head falls back and she holds my head in place. I give in and palm her pussy before I start rubbing her through her bikini.

She bucks with wild abandonment and my dick hardens even more! Fuck, I need to stop before we both lose control.

Sliding my finger beneath her bikini, I'm shocked at how fucking wet she is! She's soaked and my finger slides up and down her slippery slope.

I press her clit and she jerks forward, grunting in pleasure. I continue sucking her nipples and without a moments notice, I slide my finger into her wet folds.

She's so fucking tight! Both of us stay still but I notice she's stiff as a board and her facial expression is one of pure panic. Easing out and away, I fix her top and wait for her to say something.

She slides down from the machine, fixes her dress and simply runs away. Trailing behind her like a lost puppy, I grab her hand to stop her.

Latoya cries out and God did I want to die in that moment! She's frightened, holding her hands up in a protective stance and she starts crying.

What the fuck is happening? Did I do something wrong?

Stepping back, I hold my hands up and try to console her from where I stand. "Latoya, please I'm sorry okay. I'm not gonna hurt you hun." I plead.

It's as if she's seeing me, but she's trapped in a terrible memory that's ripping her apart. Before me stood a broken woman, not the strong, determined and fiery vixen who's captured my attention.

Her ragged breathing is slowly returning to normal, I continue speaking to her in soft tones. "Breathe baby, breathe. I'm right here, okay. It's Jonas, remember Aria's Dad?"

Her glossy eyes shift to my face and she looks at me blankly. "Joo...joo...Jonas, oh my God I'm so sorry." She says hugging her self.

I'm rooted to my spot, furious! Not at her but the motherfucker who did this to her! I want to snap his neck with my bare hands!

"It's okay hun, we all have our bad days. I'm here for you okay." The timbre of my voice deepens, bringing my emotions to the fore.

She takes a deep breath before she plops unto the couch. Moving around her, I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and hand it to her.

Latoya grabs it gratefully and starts drinking immediately. She finishes it in one go before running her hands down her face.

She looks at me but grimaces, so realizing her discomfort I tell her I'd leave to run some errands.

She visibly relaxes and nods in appreciation, unable to make eye contact with me.

--------