Broken Barriers

After watching Latoya unravel before me, I was literally walking on cloud nine until the waterworks started.

I'm confused as fuck though, just watching her sob while clinging to me. Your demonic tongue did that bruh! My asinine subconscious decides to rear its ugly head.

I lay back against the headboard and pull her across me, trying to make her as comfortable as possible.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I coax softly but I'm met with hiccups and sniffles. Leaning my head back, I send a silent prayer to heaven!

Fix it Jesus!

I gently carress her naked back by rubbing small circles in the centre. She finally calms down about 5 minutes later and I decide to break the ice.

"Damn babe, you crying and I haven't even put the tip in yet!" I joke. She chuckles and slaps my chest playfully, tucking her face in my neck.

"You play too much Jonas!" She mumbles and I laugh at her childish nature. I swear I'm gonna be committed upstate because of her and Aria!

We lay there welcoming the silence for a while before Latoya pulls away. She gazes at me for a few seconds before she speaks, "Thank you for taking care of me."

She looks away shyly but I tilt her head up to gage her reaction. "You're mine to treasure babe. You ain't seen nothing yet!" I reply cockily.

Her watery eyes and quivering lips are enough to squeeze my heart. I hug her to me then plant a searing kiss to her lips.

"As long as we're together, I'll treat you like the queen you are Latoya Adams..." I speak with conviction, not breaking eye contact.

"I'm gonna be the man who erases the bad memories and replaces them with happiness."

Big fat tear drops roll down her face and I wipe them as fast as I can with my thumb. She places her hands on mine then closes her eyes briefly.

"I can't thank you enough or even repay you Jonas..." She sighs deeply, "If someone had told me months ago that I'd be happy with you right now, I would have laughed them to scorn."

Fresh tears start brimming but she blinks a few times to keep them at bay. "I got you, never doubt that." I say solemnly.

Easing her off me, I kiss her gingerly before attempting to pull away. Latoya has other plans as she holds my head in place and deepens the kiss.

Our make out session gets even more heated when she slips a warm, soft hand into the waistband of my shorts and boxers.

She starts massaging my balls, before sliding her hand up and down my shaft. A moan escapes me and she pulls her head away and sucks on my neck.

Latoya pulls me away from the headboard, pressing me down unto my back as she straddles me. I watch through hooded eyes as she peppers kisses down my chest but pauses as she gets to my V-line.

Chuckling, I pull her up to me and fasten my lips to hers. She groans and pulls away, pouting her luscious lips.

"You don't have to babe. I'm good." I state seriously. Latoya presses her crotch to mine, and rocks her hips a few times.

I grab her hips to steady her as a strangled moan escapes me. "You still good?" She smirks and I decide to flip the script.

Holding her steady, I thrust and gyrate my hips a few times, causing her to become hot and bothered. After a while I can feel her cum soaking my clothes as she shudders above me.

"Jokes on you now!" I chuckle as she narrows her eyes to a slither. Latoya leans forward and captures my lips before pulling my erect dick free.

She slips her thumb into my slit then massages the precum down unto my shaft. Fuck, she literally has you by the balls now!

Before I can comprehend what's happening, she removes my clothes swiftly, then plants my dick at her entrance. She starts rubbing it back and forth, coating me with her juices.

My heartbeat accelerates and my body tingles with excitement. She bites her lip, looking at me warily.

"You sure hun?" I ask, my voice straining at this point. She nods with a smile but I can tell she's nervous because her hand is trembling.

Flipping us, she's pinned beneath me and I position my dick against her dripping pussy. How the fuck can one woman be so wet?

She's broken my resolve fully, I can't resist anymore! We're both clean based on our recent medicals, she's on the pill, we both need this so why the hell not?

Pressing forward, I ease the tip in gently and I'm immediately met with resistance. "Fuuuucckkk, babe." I groan, trying to hold onto my last shred of control. "This feels so fucking good!"

She whimpers beneath me, but widens her legs further. I slowly sink into her, inch by inch and she takes me like a pro! Once I'm fully buried between her tight, warm walls I pause so she can get accustomed to my size.

"You a try kill me Jonas!" She groans into my neck and I ease away to look at her. (You're trying to kill me Jonas!"

She's sweating bullets and her face is red as fuck! I can't help but chuckle, earning a playful slap from her.

I peck her lips softly. "Me tell you fi leave me alone but yuh play stubborn." (I told you to leave me alone but you didn't listen!)

Latoya remains silent but shocks me when she pushes me away slightly then pulls me back in a slamming motion.

My dick brushes against her walls and I growl in appreciation. I waste no time as I start driving my dick into her wet pussy. Latoya sinks her nails into my back, I'm pretty sure she's drawing blood but this euphoric feeling of being inside her tops that!

I latch unto her left breast, hoisting her legs further into my back. My strokes are long, deep and angled, continuously tapping her G-Spot as she loses herself in wild abandonment.

"Fuck, babe you're so tight." I mutter as I suck on her neck then her collarbone. She angles her neck to give me better access and I suck lightly on the base of her throat.

Latoya sinks her nails into my back as I slam into her, "Fuck that feels so good!" She moans as I slam into her. "Don't stop baby!"

Fuck! I can't get enough of her! Pulling out, I flip her unto her side and slide behind her. I slam into her as I massage her breast and fasten my lips to hers.

I continue to pound into her slick heat, as I slide into her wet pussy, squishing sounds fill the room.

Latoya slides off my dick and straddles me. Slowly, her pussy swallows my dick inch by inch as she throws her head back in ecstacy.

She braces her hands on my chest and that's how she gave me the fuck of my life! She ground her hips into mine then bounced her ass up and down as her pussy gripped my cock.

She's a beaasstttt!!!!! Fastening my hands to her hips, we find a steady rhythm as I plunge my dick upward, and she meets me thrust for thrust.

Both of us fight for dominance but lose miserably but we're too far gone to give a shit.

I feel her walls tightening around my dick once more, this time I can't hold back anymore. She flickers my balls with her fingers, plant a searing kiss to my lips and just like that, I spill my seed into her with a loud, prolonged groan.

Our panting fills the room, neither of us move in hopes of savoring the moment between us.

"That..." She tries to control her breathing with deep breaths. "That was amazing." She smiles gingerly, laying her head on my chest.

I kiss her forehead, "I'm just getting started." Her eyes widen in shock and I simply laugh.

Now that I've gotten a taste, I'm addicted as fuck!

--------