Cool Down

On my way home, I keep checking every vehicle behind me because of my heightened paranoia. The incidents of late and now the revelation from Anna has toppled my anxiety over the edge.

As I pull into Jonas' driveway, I notice his truck is already in the garage. The dry cough chooses that moment to resurface, causing my throat to burn.

I take a few sips of my water then pop a cough drop into my mouth before heading inside.

"Jonas? I'm back." I yell as I close the door and enter the foyer. A muffled response comes from upstairs so I take the stairs two at a time, my heart racing.

A collective sigh of relief escapes me when I see Jonas perched on the bed, laptop on his legs while stuffing his face with pasta.

"I swear, I don't know how you manage to stay in shape." I state as I remove my shoes and prop myself unto the edge of the bed watching him.

He swallows before responding, "I'm out of shape but maybe that's something you can help me with." Jonas winks and I cackle ata his blatant suggestion.

Scoffing and rolling my eyes, I burst his bubble. "You wish. You've got a long...loooonnnnnnggg way to go."

Jonas mugs me, then pushes his food and laptop aside. Before I can bolt through the door, he's behind me in seconds and pins me to the door. A squeal escapes me and our labored breathing is the only sound in the room.

He places both arms above my head, braces his lower body unto mine then presses a feathery kiss to my neck.

Jonas smirks, his face wreaks of mischief . "Wonna say that again love?"

Averting my gaze, I nervously lick my lips and his eyes shift to watch me. "Ummm..." He snickers as I gulp loudly and this irritates me.

Pushing at his hard chest, I glare at him. "You play too much Jonas!" I whine while stomping my feet.

He grins widely and leans in closer to me. Jonas captures my lips in a searing kiss and I melt in his arms immediately. Hooking my arms around his neck, I jump slightly and he wraps my legs around his waist.

Pressing his aroused cock into my crotch sends a jolt of unbounded pleasure through me. My pussy begins to dance excitedly, pulsating as he thrusts his tongue into my mouth.

Moaning, I pull his head closer and the action causes my breasts to squelch against his toned chest.

Jonas pulls away but wastes no time latching his lips in the hollow of my neck, eliciting a throaty moan from my puckered lips.

YOLO bitch! Tomorrow ain't promised to no one! My subconscious screeches loudly.

I start to gyrate my hips as he grips and squeezes my ass. The seat of my panty is soaked as fuck and he hasn't even touched me there yet!

He moves backwards towards the bed then places me down not too gently. Before I can process what's happening, my jacket is tossed aside and my breasts are only covered by my lacy bra.

Jonas locks his gaze with mine as he unclasps my bra after I nod in consent. I want this! No, I NEED this! His touch, his gentle carress , his kisses, his tongue but most importantly his cock!

He latches unto my pebbled buds simultaneously and my back arches off the bed as I gasp. Jonas uses his weight to pin me down as he rubs his covered crotch into mine.

Damn, this man can wine! I can just imagine how he'll feel inside my tight, wet pussy. Jonas releases my left nipple and replaces his lips with his thumb and index finger.

A plethora of thoughts are running through my mind, but there's only one question to be answered. Am I truly ready for this?

Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath and allow my body to feel every sensation coursing through me. I want to laugh, cry and scream all at once!

I'm not repulsed by his touch, infact, if he doesn't touch my pussy soon I'm gonna knock his ass out.

As if reading my thoughts, Jonas peppers gentle kisses down my stomach and stops at my navel. He swirls his skillful tongue in my navel then trails it further down to the band of my joggers.

His hands move from my breasts, trailing a line of fire down my side. His finger skims over the jagged scar and he pauses as a panicked look etches my face.

I'd been so caught up in the throes of passion that I completely forgot about it! Instead of expressing disgust, Jonas leans down and kisses every inch of the scar.

Hot tears prick my eyes and I bite my bottom lip to hold the tears at bay. I WON! As Michael had cut into my skin with the razor, he laughed and said "No man will ever want you with these ugly scars Janice."

But right here, right now is the man who has proven him wrong! A grateful prayer slips past my lips, as I thank God for this blessing!

He traces the scar with his tongue, then plants a kiss where it ends. Jonas looks at me, and I can see the question in his eyes. There's a silent promise between us, to clear the air but not right now.

A few seconds pass before Jonas hooks his fingers into the waistband of my sweats. Pulling them down along with my panties, he smirks as my glistening pussy lays bare before him.

He plants a chaste kiss to my lips before he trails heated kisses, stopping at my breasts before moving lower.

My breath hitches as he drags me to the edge of the bed roughly. He smiles but his eyes hold a mischievous glint, causing my ragged breath to hitch.

Jonas pulls me up, sliding his hands down to my plump ass once I'm standing. Eyeing me from head to toe, he licks his lips appreciatively then hoists me up.

"Let's cool your horny ass off in the shower." Those words are like a slap to my face as I realise I will not be dicked down tonight!

I slap his chest angrily, earning a haughty laugh from him so I do my worst as he walks us toward the bathroom.

Capturing his lips, I deepen the kiss then skilfully slide my hands between us to grip his cock.

It's fucking hard as a rock and my heart literally stops as I feel his girth. On second thought, a shower isn't a bad idea afterall!

He chuckles and places me into the bathtub effortlessly. "I'll just use another bathroom, unless you want to share?"

A blush creeps up face, showcasing my embarrassment while the fucker just smirks at me.

"Goodbye Jonas!" I snarl and he laughs loudly as he exits the bathroom.

----------