Suspicions

Bliss!!

That's the word to describe my current life with Latoya and our kids. It's been 3 days since we've been home and by we, I mean Orbyn and Anna too.

They're staying in the pool house even though we insisted they take the guest bedrooms inside.

Latoya finally outed them while we were having our farewell brunch. They almost died in embarrassment as we mocked and jeered them.

Kairo and Aria have been shipped off to Olivia as per her demand the moment we returned home.

She didn't believe when I said they were unscathed after the incident. "I'll be the judge of that when I see them with my own two eyes." She'd replied.

We're currently holed up in our bedroom after I wore Latoya's ass out! She's now asleep on my chest with her left leg thrown across me.

As I gaze down upon her, my heart swells with pride as I reflect on the irony of our situation.

We couldn't stand each other when we met but now we can't get enough of each other.

She takes a deep breath and my eyes focus on the swell of her exposed breasts. Licking my lips, I move my right hand and pinch her left nipple gently.

Immediately goosepimples become visible on her skin and I smirk in satisfaction.

So responsive to my touch!

I've noticed how voracious her appetite is, her nipples are darker, her breasts are fuller. Could it be...?

Naaaaahhhh, she's just ovulating bro.

Shaking the thought from my head, I focus on her stomach which still looks flat. I start caressing it, entertaining the idea of her stomach swollen with our child in a few months.

Cya say no to dat mi bwoi! My subconscious says while rubbing his hands together as if he's plotting.

She stirs and mewls, causing my dick to harden immediately. Looks like both of us are insatiable at this point.

My phone dings and I retrieve it from the bedside table.

Jason: Just pick up di pckg! Love it bro!

Me: Guard it wid yuh life bro! Lata we link up.

Latoya stirs awake so I quickly lock the phone and put it down.

"A puss nap yuh take?" I tease then kiss her cheek as she sighs contentedly.

She slaps my chest, "You need fi ease up. Me body tired, me cya keep up no more."

Chuckling, I pull her unto me so she lays between my legs, face on my chest. "Alright, no more dick for the week."

Latoya glares at me and hisses her teeth, causing me to burst out laughing.

"Yuh cya please enuh ooman!" I pull her to sit on me. I'm trying hard not to lower my gaze to her bare pussy.

She pouts and I pinch her lips. "Owww! That hot enuh..." I watch her lower her gaze.

What now?

"What happen to you now?" I query and she blushes covering her face.

"I'm starving!" Comes her muffled reply and I do a double take.

This can't be the woman who just had a Burger, large fries with strawberry milkshake not even an hour ago! Oh, and a slice of cheesecake.

I grab her hips, "You a eat fi two or three?" I chuckle but she hisses her teeth and heads to the bathroom.

She turns to me as she reaches the bathroom door, "I want Spicy BBQ wings, sweet potato fries and mozzarella sticks please baby."

This woman knows how to get under my skin! She grips her breasts, pinching her nipples before slipping one hand down to rub her clit.

Narrowing my eyes, I jump from the bed in a flash but she's quicker than I am, as she slams the bathroom door and locks it.

"Babe chill no man." I call to her while gripping my raging hard cock in my hand.

She's laughing on the other side and I can't even get mad. "Get me my food first Jonas!" I hear rhe shower start. "I'm deadass serious and you better not forget anything!"

I groan in frustration, "Can I atleast take a shower?" I'm hopeful.

Latoya giggles,"Yuh not dat slick. Bye baby."

With that dismissal, I wrap a towel around my waist and head next door to use the bathroom.

Ten minutes later I'm showered and dressed but Latoya is still in the bathroom. I decide to get dinner before her moody ass chews my head off.

Pulling up to Wings & Tings, her favorite Jamaican restaurant minutes later, I place the order then grab oxtail and rice and peas for myself.

I even order coconut water, patties and bulla to take home because she loves them.

While waiting I call Jason.

"Mr Lover Lover!" He chirps and I shake my head.

"Easy no Mr Boombastic!" He hates when I call him that, he says he's a changed man.

We talk about his plans to propose to Janice in two weeks since it's her birthday. I give him ideas about how to plan it and we settle on keeping an intimate birthday dinner.

I joined the call with Kayan and she was on board immediately.

"I'm gonna make this the proposal of the century!" She squeals excitedly.

Jason and I groan because we know she's gonna bust our balls for the next two weeks.

There's a sudden pregnant pause and I look at the phone to see if the call got disconnected.

"Hello?" I say.

Kayan chuckles, "Who's card am I swiping?"

I guffaw while Jason groans. "Why we bada call her bro?" He says to me.

Choose yuh battles wisely yute.

Just in time, the server places the food on the counter and beckons to me.

I bid them a quick goodbye then head home.

Now imagine this, as soon as I step inside the house, this woman simply takes her food and ignores me.

I watch as she stuffs her face, leaving not even a crumb or offering me any. Then she had the audacity to take my food and start eating!

Once she was satisfied, she simply kissed me chastely then went to sleep.

Jah Jah!

If Latoya Adams isn't pregnant then I'm definitely getting my swimmers tested!

I finished eating what was left of my food, checked on the kids and Olivia then went to sleep.

Ten minutes in, Latoya slips her hands into the waistband of my shorts. She starts giving me a hand job and I just couldn't deny her demand.

After two rounds, she finally went to sleep.

God help me!

---------
My Loves,

Thank you for your continued support..This journey has been amazing..

I ask for your continued patience with me, updates are delayed because I somehow lost some chapters so I'm trying to rewrite in quick succession... 🙏

Keep reading, voting and commenting! I look forward to hearing from you guys!!!

Follow on Tic Tok and Instagram @j_decosta and jdecosta4🎆🤗🎆

Xoxo
J DeCosta
💜