Bang!

The repass ended about an hour ago and we're back at my house since I drove today. 

Janice and Jason left, claiming they were exhausted but I know he's just trying to spend time with her before he heads to New York on Monday.

The kids are fast asleep in Aria's room and I watch as Latoya kisses both their heads then approaches me.

Man, she's so sexy in that fit. She's wearing a black and white jumpsuit that shows a bit of cleavage, with gold accessories and black strappy heels.

 She's wearing a black and white jumpsuit that shows a bit of cleavage, with gold accessories and black strappy heels

Pulling her to me, she closes the door with her free hand before circling her arms around my neck. My hands find her ass immediately and I hoist her up unto me.

"You good?" She asks, eyeing me with much concern.  I nod and peck her stained red lips.

"I'll be better once I sink my dick into you slowly and..." I don't get to finish as she covers my mouth and tucks her face into my shoulder shyly.

"I can't with you!" She grumbles as I start grinding my hips into her crotch. Latoya moans and I waste no time entering my room then lock the door.

Fastening her lips to mine, she starts stripping my jacket off and gets that done in seconds. She turns her back and I unzip the jumpsuit then strip it from her curvaceous body.

My eyes go wide when I  see her full black lace ensemble that has her nipples on full display to me.

"Oh fuck! You plan fi mad me babe!" I groan as I fasten my lips to her breasts, wetting the bra in the process. (You planned to drive me crazy.)

A guttural sound is her response and I push her backwards until she falls softly unto the bed. I move to kiss her but she holds her hand up stopping me.

Blueballs kill yuh now to raas! My subconscious tries to plant a seed of doubt in my mind but her next words quickly erases that! (You're gonna get blueballs now!)

"Strip for me." She says in a sultry tone that sends a jolt straight to my dick!

I comply, slowly removing my dress shirt and wife beater. She eyes me hungrily, biting her lips in a slow provocative manner.

As I remove my pants, she slips a hand between her legs  into her panty and starts rubbing her pussy lips gently, then uses the other hand to twist her nipples interchangeably.

It's like I'm in a fucking art museum, she's gorgeous! My dick straining against my boxers breaks our trance as I glance down and begin to stroke myself.

Kicking the boxers aside, I grab a condom from my side table and quickly roll it on. Grabbing her legs, I pull her to the edge of the bed and swat her hand away from her pussy.

The lace crotch now has a wet patch and I watch as she brings her finger to her plump lips.

Easing her up, I remove her bra and latch unto her taut right nipple. She moans and arches her back to press her breast forward. Lining my dick at her entrance, I stroke her pussy in a up and down motion.

Each time my cock presses against her clit, she bucks and something incoherent slips past her puckered lips.

"Me a go fuck yuh hard an fast." I warn her as I place my rock hard dick at her entrance. (I'm gonna fuck you hard and fast!)

Latoya bites her bottom lip and I could swear she smirked at my warning. She fastens her lips to mine and with that I slam into her warm, tight, wet fold.

This must be fucking heaven as a feeling of euphoria takes over my body. Grabbing her legs, I pin them to her chest as I begin my assault on her body.

Soft gasps escape her as I plunge my dick deeper each time, angling my strokes expertly. One hand grasps her breast while the other rubs her clit in a circular motion.

I pull all the way back, leaving just the tip in and she glares at me. "Stop ramp wid me Jonas!" She seethes, wiping away the sheen of sweat that formed on her forehead. (Stop playing with me Jonas!)

Flipping her over,I waste no time sinking into her soaking pussy. The minx before me arches her back and I feel her pussy clamp my dick in a vice like grip.

Bloodclaaat now!

She starts twerking her ass, rendering me useless! I swear she's gonna be the death of me even as he throws her pussy back unto me. She glances at me and I spot a devious smile on her face.

Gripping her waist, I plant one leg unto the bed and start pumping mercilessly into her. Her pussy juices are flowing and I can see specks of white cum on her pussylips and on the condom.

I grab a handful of her hair. Pulling her face to mine, I plant a searing kiss to her lips. She grips my hand and to my surprise moves it to her fucking neck!

Obliging her silent request, I apply pressure to her throat and continue fucking her like our lives depended on it. Her legs quiver, her breathing becomes even  shallower as I sink my dick into the depths of her waiting cunt.

I'll never get enough of this pussy! She tie yuh bloodclaaat man! (She's got you hooked!)

Her pussy clenches around my dick once again as she meets me thrust for thrust. Latoya slips a hand beneath us and starts massaging my balls.

I'm a goner from this as I feel them tighten. My strokes get sloppy, she twerks faster and just like that, I reach my climax as she cries out.

I quickly clamp a hand over her mouth and finish off by releasing my seed into the condom. My strokes continue but at a slower pace until we're both spent.

We collapse on the bed and I slowly withdraw from her dripping pussy.

Removing the condom, I discard it in the trashcan in the bathroom then retrieve a wet , warm rag for her.

As I approach her panting form, I place a kiss on her abdomen causing her to cover her face. "Immo clean this pussy of mine, don't cry now boo." I tease her and  chuckle as she swats my hand away.

"First of all, it's mine to do as I please!" She rolls her eyes and I use the opportunity to insert a finger.

She gasps and bucks as I press her sensitive clit. "You wonna say that again?" I lean forward and press my tongue to her clit.  "Maybe louder this time too?"

Latoya nods slowly and covers her face with a pillow as her skin turns pink!

---------------

My Loves,

It's been a minute but I promise more frequent updates are coming.

Thank you for your continued support!

Remember to comment and vote please!🤭

P.S. What are your views on the characters?
Latoya, Jonas, Aria,Kairo, Jason, Olivia, Janice, Winston, Paul, Monica, Anna, Martin?

Xoxo
JDeCosta
💜