Epilogue

They say time heals all wounds and it definitely did for us.

Ours has been a rollercoaster but I wouldn't change it for the world. All the bad times forged an impenetrable armour for each of us.

We are a close knit blended family that faces all issues together, and why not? We've already been through the good the bad and the ugly.

Jason and Janice got married last Summer and in the next three months, their son Jamir will be born. Jason literally passed out when she told him she was pregnant.

He'd been sick for weeks, nausea, vomiting and dizzy spells and the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Karl even found him a specialist in Cuba but all his labs were normal and all tests yielded nothing.

He eventually started feeling better once she reached the second trimester.

Anna and Orbyn finally welcomed their daughter Nailah in August and are super engrossed with her. She's the splitting image of Orbyn except for her dimpled cheeks and hazel eyes.

Yes, I did get my revenge on my darling sister. While Orbyn and I held her hands during labor,  I recorded her then posted it in the group chat two months later.

Revenge is indeed a dish best served cold.

As for Olivia, we finally met her new beau, Lincoln Perez, a philanthropist. Imagine our surprise when he showed up to our Christmas dinner baring gifts for everyone, especially the kids.

Jason, Caden, Jonas and Orbyn were jealous at first because Olivia was being very affectionate but she quickly whipped them into shape.

She asked them to help her bring stuff out from the kitchen and all hell broke loose the moment she closed the door.

All we heard were slaps followed by cries for help. Let's just say they've been walking the straight and narrow ever since then.

Lincoln worships the ground Liv walks on and his children Marsha and Joel adore her.

Caden is such a man whore, Anna and I officially banned him from bringing his flings to any family events. Kairo and Aria had trouble remembering their "aunties" and he kept getting in trouble.

Like Anna, he's a walking killing machine so he's been holding the business down with the boys while her and Orbyn consider semi retirement.

Kairo and Aria are still the same mischievous little misfits but I love them unconditionally.

They're still inseparable and with Saira in the mix, there is no telling what they'll do. Their current mission is for me to get pregnant again!

It's a good thing I got the implant since my pills kept disappearing into thin air.

Though I complained to Jonas, he brushed it off since he wouldn't mind us having another baby.

As I stand on the balcony, I watch as Karl twirls Kayan on the lawn and she laughs gleefully.

Today is my birthday and they flew down to attend and of course Kayan handled the set up.

It feels like this is the first drama free birthday I've had in years! I'm surrounded by my family and the outpouring of love has caused me to be a blubbering mess all day.

Two muscular arms wrap around my waist and I catch a whif of Jonas' Creed cologne.

"Happy wife, happy life." He whispers and nuzzles my neck.

Leaning my head to the side, he gets better access and starts nipping and sucking slowly.

"Tell me again why you love me." I gasp softly as he licks my sweet spot, allowing his wet, warm tongue to linger.

Turning me to him, Jonas pecks my forehead then kisses me gently. "Because dear wife, you are all I ever dreamed of and more..." He pulls me into him by my waist, "You and our family are my whole life..."

I turn away blushing, he's told me this a million times but I never get tired of hearing it.

Jonas slips his hands down to my ass  and hoists me up in one swift move eliciting a loud shriek from me.

"Plus yah lady in di streets but my freak in di sheets."

I slap his chest and giggle while avoiding eye contact. "Yuh damn right, cuz me throat still a recover ole faat!"

His husky laugh sends shivers down my spine. The air cackles around us hotly as lust fills our eyes.

My body tingles all over in a shameless, wanton manner. It knows its master and definitely knows what it wants.

My now erect nipples catches his attention as they become visible in my satin dress.

Jonas bites his lip sexily before placing me on the balcony and sliding between my legs.

Perfect fit!

His dick pressed to my barely clad pussy and I sigh contentedly.

"Mi cya wait fi everybody lef so me can fuck yuh like me life depend pon it."

Why is my pussy jumping to this?

'Because it has a mind of its own miss', my subconscious smirks.

Just as I'm about to respond, a kaleidoscope of colors fill the sky as the fireworks explode rapidly.

Cheers, applause and laughter fills the yard and I gaze happily at our family.

We are the perfect blend and there's nothing I'd change.

A content sigh eludes me and I look at Jonas. He's my peace, my missing piece and my life saver.

Sometimes a door closes and we may feel disheartened, but it's only pointing us to something even greater.

I am Latoya Leimont, mother, wife, teacher and entrepreneur extraordinaire.

This is my story, the ugly truth and finally my happily ever after and more.

Au revoir, my loves.

------------