Blissful...

Kairo's idea to have a photo shoot was simply brilliant and I have to give him credit. We're making our last memories with Paul and will keep them tucked away in an album for future reflections.

As I sit sipping on some water, I rub my stomach gently as I gaze at everyone. Kairo is now sitting on Paul's lap with Aria as they take their photos.

They even insisted on holding the ultrasound picture so that "...the baby doesn't feel left out."

Jonas moves to stand behind me, resting his hand on my shoulder. "Today is really shaping up to be a great day." He says and smiles.

I look up at him and smile genuinely, "I couldn't ask for anything more honestly."

He leans down, pecks my cheek then rubs my protruding stomach. It's a habit he's developed, regardless of where we are.

Kevan, the photographer beckons him over so he leaves me behind. He holds the camera to Jonas while they converse and I watch as he nods and gives him a thumbs up.

We are in a conference room that Kayan managed to set up a backdrop. Paul is being monitored by the nurse who we offered to pay extra since this isn't the norm.

In the midst of Anna and I taking our pictures, Kayan and the entire gang walks in. There's a man I'm seeing for the first time but I ignore him.

The kids instantly start talking animatedly as Jonas and I move to converse with them. Martin takes the rambunctious set towards the back of the room and they soon quiet down.

Kayan gives me a side hug, "How do you like everything?" She smiles at me, but somehow I thinks it's devious.

I ignore my subconscious, "It's awesome Kay! Thank you so much again."

She beckons Anna over to us, "Did the doctor come to check on him as yet?" Kayan glances at her watch, frowning a bit.

Anna replies, "He came about thirty minutes ago, says he can only give us another hour."

Kayan hums in response as she excuses herself quickly to speak to the nurse then Orbyn and Jonas.

After a few minutes, she approaches us again with both of them in tow.

"My darlings, I'm afraid there's something you should know." Kayan says sheepishly while gesturing toward Jonas and Orbyn who are now seemingly nervous.

Anna folds her arms, narrowing her eyes while I place a hand on my hip. "Now what could that possibly be?"

Jonas takes my hands in his and Orbyn does the same to Anna. "We..." He takes a deep breath. "We're granting your father's wish to attend your wedding."

Anna and I gasp in shock as tears instantly prick my eyes.

I told you something was up!

I pull a hand free covering my gaping mouth while Kayan giggles like a school girl. I slap her arm, "Me shuda know yuh no up to nutn good enuh!"

Grabbing Jonas, I pull him to me and kiss him chastely. "This means everything to me." I whisper to him as he dabs my cheek with his handkerchief.

Anna is fighting back the tears as Orbyn hugs her to him. She's talking, it's inaudible to us but Orbyn has a cheesy grin on his face.

He points toward the door and we gasp in unison as Carmen, Anna's Mom stands there smiling. She runs to her and is soon engulfed in a tight hug.

Minutes later, Anna and I attempt to share the news with everyone else but they laugh at us instead!