Perfecto!

Latoya's PoV

Honestly, I miss the days when I'd sleep in without a care in the world. Saira Leimont is now three months old and she's such a trip!

Her facial expressions are about to drive me up the wall and her mood swings are no better.

Let's backtrack a few minutes though...

My water broke right after I finally convinced Jonas to have sex with me. My hormones were awry and he gave in after holding out for an entire week.

Just as he slipped his dick in, a gush of liquid spewed forth followed by an excruciating pain in my stomach. 

The entire delivery was a blur, I only remember bits and pieces.  Apparently I behaved horribly and Jonas swore to never get me pregnant again.

Anna on the otherhand reminds me every chance she gets but I'm just waiting patiently. I will exact my revenge the moment her baby crowns!

A soft knock sounds and I look towards the bedroom door as it opens slowly. Aria peeks inside before widening the space for Kairo.

They tiptoe to the bed and simply gaze at Saira who is gazing around the room. As if sensing their presence, she starts cooing while kicking her legs frantically.

See what I mean? This child practically ignores me but goes crazy for Jonas and the kids! 

Kairo was even feisty enough to refer to me as the Milk Express! 

They climb unto the bed carefully and start playing with her. Her squeals fill the room along with their giggles.

Grabbing my phone, I snap a photo of them, share it in the family chat then use it as my screensaver.

Jason is the first to respond and it triggers a chain reaction. Jennifer sends a heart emoji and my heart swells with joy. 

There's no greater feeling than having the opportunity to now speak to her freely and not look over pur shoulders.

Jonas walks in with a breakfast tray and I smile happily. If starving was a person, it would definitely be me.

"Breakfast in bed again..." I smirk, "A girl could get used to this."

Jonas rolls his eyes before handing me the tray, then sneaks a kiss in. As me moves back, he kisses my neck then whispers, "Hope yuh full a chat same way tonight."

I choke on the cranberry juice I was sipping.