Revelation

Nervous is an understatement as I stand outside my father's room. I've been waiting for Anna to arrive for the last ten minutes because she woke up late.

I can bet her and Orbyn were screwing each other senseless all night long.

Jonas is sitting casually in the living room watching a movie, without a single care in the world.

He's off work today so he decided to drive me around to get my errands done. I find it very suspicious that he has so much time on his hands these days though.

Jonas and Jason have also become very secretive, which resulted in Janice calling me to voice her suspicions. I had to spend over an hour convincing her Jason is not cheating.

Dad exits his room and eyes me concerned. "Are you okay Latoya?"

I give him a once over. He's actually looking way better than before, less pale and sickly.

Scratching the back of my head, I laugh nervously. "Yes Dad, I'm fine. Just waiting on Anna that's all."

He narrows his eyes, "Well why don't you have a seat while you wait?"

Dad points to the sofa so I move quickly and plop down beside Jonas. Immediately, he pulls me into his side and pecks my cheek.

My phone starts ringing and it's Kairo. "Hey Bubba, what's up?" I answer immediately.

His and Aria's face fill the screen as they giggle. "Hi Mommy!Hi Daddy!" They say in unison, to which Jonas and I chuckle.

They immediately start telling us about their adventures with Olivia and I can tell they are really happy.

She comes on for a few minutes before the kids start calling for her to go to the garden.

"There's something different about you hun." Olivia says while narrowing her eyes as she looks at me.

This seems to get Jonas' attention as he leans his head over to look at the screen. "What yuh mean by that mum?"

Olivia seems pensive before a huge smile breaks free. "Yuh no see how she a glow!"

I guffaw at her explanation, as I don't see anything that's different about me. Hissing my teeth, I roll my eyes, "Liv, its the same old me, nutn no change."

She chuckles, "We shall see soon enough." With that last retort, she ends the call and Jonas smirks at me.

He leans towards me, "That's what good dick does to you baby."

I giggle and smack his arm, hoping my father was not within earshot. Luckily, he was in the kitchen making tea.

Moments later, Anna waltzed in with take out and I instantly search the bag. Grinning, I pull the BLT sandwich I pleaded with her to get.

Jonas eyes me warily, "Didn't you say you hated the honey mustard sauce on that babe?"

I scrunch my face up then moan as my tastebuds burst in satisfaction. "Nahhh, you got it wrong babe." I take another huge bite then continue talking. "I've been dying to eat this all day!"

Anna is about to reply when Jonas slaps his hand over her mouth then leads her away from me. I'm enjoying my sandwich too much to even care right now!

Dad joins us in the living room and grabs his Caesar salad topped with Grilled Chicken and bacon. He flicks the TV to the sports channel to watch the Commonwealth Games happening in the UK.

Anna and Jonas finish their hush hush conversation then she joins me on the couch. "Hey fatty! You ready?" She asks lowly.

I nod yes, as my mouth is full at the moment. Jonas sits on the other side of me, just as Orbyn comes in and slides his phone into his pocket.