Jigsaw

Winston Holstein's POV

It's been two years since I've been left to rot in this prison cell. My useless attorneys weren't able to get me out but I'm relentless in my pursuit of revenge.

I've been humiliated, spat on, beaten but worst of all, I've been fucked like a common whore! They say money makes the world go round, but not in this hellhole right now.

Ever since I was sentenced, I gave my attorney strict instructions to find that bitch and my grandchild. Even if it's before I take my last breath, I want to choke her until she stops breathing by my hands!

There is no other way that the FBI could've caught on if it wasn't for her! 730 days is a long time to reflect and do some introspection.

Janice may have been docile, but she certainly wasn't stupid. It's a pity Michael had listed her as a beneficiary on his life insurance and not me. Atleast I would have had that money courtesy of that useless prick.

My bobblehead wife blew up most of the remaining funds that weren't frozen, then had the gall to complain about the distance to visit me!

I knew she wasn't cut out for this life, as 4 months later just before our 25th anniversary she filed for divorce. Without a doubt, I signed the damned papers but I ensured I had the last words:
You will pay dearly for this Monica!

My cell mate Robert Turner enters with a cigarette perched between his lips.

"Still brewing over yo ole lady gringo?" He snickers. Sitting across from me on his bunk. I roll my eyes and lean back on the bed, sighing and plotting.

"That bitch is gonna get what's coming to her soon enough." I chuckle as I imagine slitting Monica's throat and watching the life drain from her eyes slowly.

Robert hands me a cigarette, I light it and take a long draw as he watches me. "My guys found her you know." He clicks his tongue, realizing that he's piqued my interest.

"Where is the bitch nowadays?" I demand hotly. Robert grins as he gets up and stands by the door way.

He tuts and wags his finger at me, "Nothing is free in this hellhole Winston."

I slam my hands down unto the bed in frustration. "How much do you want Turner? You know I'm not a very patient man."

He simply chuckles at my warning, "A hundred bucks will do."

Reaching into my pocket, I withdraw a wad of cash my lawyer brought me during our last session. I flick a hundred dollar bill out, but just as Turner moves to take it, I shift my hand back.

"Talk first, then you get paid." I tilt my head to the side, narrowing my eyes at him.

He smirks, "You remember your partner Paul Bradford?" I narrow my eyes as I anticipate his next words.

"Seems he took a plea bargain and also took your wife!" Turner cackles loudly, causing my anger to rise to a zenith!

I begun trashing the room but he doesn't care. "You're lying! What proof do you have?" I demand, grabbing his shirt and twisting it.

The fucker exhales smoke into my face, then reaches for his phone. After tapping on the screen a few seconds, he turns it around toward me.

There it all was, the proof I needed that Paul and Monica fucked me over! A video played on the screen, they were at a resort kissing by the pool bar!

They not only played me, but they also double crossed me. The video ends and Turner grabs his phone from me.

"You got played cabron! Your partner took yo life and yo wife!" He gloats and pushes me away. I'm too numb to even care right now. All I see is red, and I want their bloods on my hand!

Gritting my teeth, I grab the bed rail and rip it off, tossing it across the room. Turner dodges the blow as it clicks against the wall above his head.

I plop down unto the floor as a million memories hit me all at once. The arrest, the trial, the sentencing and my prison transfer after 6 months.

It all makes sense now! Paul cut a deal and they had me transferred so I wouldn't know he was released. That bitch Monica most likely hooked up with him and opened her legs like a common whore!

Turner pats me on my shoulder, "Say the word and I'll handle them for you." He says lowly.

Shaking his hands off, I reply "Leave them to me. Just get me out of here as we agreed!"

My breathing becomes labored and I lay my head back, imagining the slow painful death sentence I will hand down.

Twenty five years of pampering that whore who never lifted a finger to work, and this is the thanks I get! The only thing that bitch ever got right was my heir, and eventually he fucked up too.

That is why I need to find Janice and Jaiden so that I can raise him to be a fine young man. As things are right now, Janice didn't betray me afterall so she can live.

As long as I can raise Jaiden unopposed then we shouldn't have any problems.

Turner outs the cigarette butt against the wall, "Soon enough you'll be a free man walking." He pauses, "Be sure to have my money ready Holstein."

With that, he walks out of the cell and heads toward the cafeteria. It takes a full 10 minutes to compose myself, then I leave to grab food.

Hushed whispers fill the room and I roll my eyes in annoyance, knowing Turner has let the cat out of the bag.

Take care of the asshole once you walk free...

I smile at the thought.
------

Hi Loves,

Thanks for all your support thus far!😊
Please remember to vote and comment.🤗

P.S. I've deliberately left the chapters unnamed, shoot me your suggestions via comments, messages or email me @ jdecosta265@gmail.com.
😉