Caught Up

There seems to be some semblance of normalcy returning to our lives ever since Anna woke up.

I'm literally on cloud nine, and if I'm completely honest I'll say I'm truly happy! Jonas and I finally got around to discussing everything that happened, past and present.

I was nervous as hell especially when he recalled the bits and pieces Anna shared. However, I spilled my guts about everything including my father's current state.

Jonas passed no judgment but simply told me I have his heart and that he's never letting go. He even encouraged me to try repairing my relationship with Dad.

While I understand all he did was somewhat out of his control, I just wish he had been more forthcoming.

Hell, I spent years despising him, filled with pent-up anger and regret, so it's gonna take a while to heal and let go.

We're still in New York staying with the Taylor's since they wouldn't take no for an answer. It's been a wonderful time, especially with the kids bonding and us meeting the rest of their family.

Anna and Orbyn are walking on eggshells around each other and we all find it pretty funny. They still believe we're clueless about whatever is happening between them!

I'm currently sitting on the edge of the pool watching Jonas swim back and forth. His body glides through the water effortlessly, giving me a glimpse of his abs and ripped muscles.

As he ends his last lap on my end, he raises up and smiles at me. My pussy clenches and I take a deep shaky breath!

Girl, what's wrong with you?

He moves over to me, planting himself between my legs. I watch as he leans forward, darts his tongue out and licks the underside of my breasts.

My breath hitches and he narrows his eyes at me.

"Missed me baby?" He teases and I turn my head away blushing.

Pouting, I roll my eyes playfully. "Not really, I was thinking about Idris Elba."

Jonas glares at me and in one swift motion he pulls me into the water causing us to become submerged.

He quickly regains his footing and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Why yuh do dat! Look how yuh wet up mi hair!" I slap his shoulders but he only laughs.

"Dat yuh get when yuh bring a next man name to me!" I couldn't answer because he locks his lips to mine and I groan.

This is exactly what I need! It's like my libido is out of control and my sexual appetite has become insatiable.

Locking my arms around his neck I pull him impossibly closer, devouring his mouth while grinding into him.

He matches my tempo and our make-up session gets even more heated. Jonas glides his right hand over my ass then slips it between us to rub my clit.

In seconds, he shifts my bikini and slides his finger in. I buck in pleasure and sigh contentedly.

He chuckles. "So yuh gwan when yuh want buddy man."

Embarrassed, I tuck my face into his neck biting my lips as I absorb the sensations I'm feeling.

"Fuck baby, don't stop!" I murmur as he applies pressure to my clit and pumps faster.

He sucks on my neck then nips me and sucks again. I lean away and he peppers kisses down my chest till he gets to my breasts.

Jonas uses his teeth to shift the bikini and my perky breast falls free! He latches unto my extra sensitive bud and I'm lost in paradise!