four

ariana somehow ended up laying right next to y/n in the same position, smacking the tips of her shoes together as they rested on the wall. she sighed out as she turned her head to look at the other singer.

   her eyes were closed but they gently fluttered a little, causing her lashes to dance across the tops of her cheeks. her lips were pulled into a line, but she still looked some sort of happy. her hands were joined at her stomach, one finger tapping the back of her other hand.

   ariana bit her lip before cursing at herself in her head, turning away to stare up at the ceiling.

   she distracted herself by sitting herself up and pulling herself into a normal sitting position. y/n was unbothered, still in her awkward pose. "we should go somewhere. we clearly aren't getting anything by just sitting here."

   y/n finally opened her eyes with her brows stitched together. she looked to ariana, "like where?" she questioned, throwing her head back again.

   ariana shrugged, standing up from the couch to grab a water bottle. "i don't know, anywhere. i just wanna get the fuck outta here." she groaned, opening the bottle and taking a sip.

   y/n let out a satisfied moan as she stood up herself, stretching her limbs above her head. ariana blushed as merely an inch of y/n's skin showed, looking away quickly so she wouldn't catch her drooling all over.

   y/n yawned, nodding her head. "okay, just let me tell daisy really quick."

   ariana frowned at the mention of y/n's fiancée's name, suddenly remembering that the both of them were engaged to separate people. she recovered quickly, yelling at herself in her head again.

   ariana, pull your shit together. for one, you're both engaged. and two, you don't fucking like girls.

   y/n sniffed as she held her phone to her ear, smiling as daisy's voice came over the other end. "hey...no, no. everything's okay...we aren't getting very far here so we're gonna go out just to get our brains moving."

   "...i just wanted to let you know, just in case we end up being a little long," y/n paused, letting out a laugh at something daisy had said. ariana huffed, grabbing her phone to pretend she was texting someone else.

   "oh my god, stop!" y/n groaned into the phone, her cheeks heating up. "no, i really have to go! okay, i love you too daisy." she quickly ended the call so daisy couldn't make another sex joke.

   she turned to look back at ariana who was still "occupied" on her own phone. "sorry about that. uh, you ready?" y/n scratched the back of her head, gathering her things in her hands and placing her phone in her back pocket.

  ariana stopped her fingers and nodded, grabbing her water and making her way to the door with y/n hot on her trail. they made their way to the hallway, y/n picking up speed so they stood next to each other.

"so, where are we going?" y/n questioned, scratching her cheek as they exited the small building. there were cameras on them almost immediately, causing y/n to groan and ariana to roll her eyes.

questions floated around them and the men got closer to them as each moment passed. ariana curled into herself, shielding her eyes with her hand. y/n quickly noticed and wrapped her arm around ariana's shoulder, pulling her into her chest.

"just keep your eyes down and stay next to me. i got you, okay?" y/n whispered into ariana's ear, causing her to nod her head.

y/n quickened her pace, pushing past the men with cameras with her palms pressed to their chests. "dude, can you fucking move out of the way?" she yelled, shoving her way past the man who just wouldn't let up. she wasn't even thinking about a possible video of her getting released, she just wanted to get ariana and herself out of the stressful situation.