eight

(i'm here again 😏😩😁)

liked by arianagrande, blonded, dojacat, and 14,342,679 othersy/n

y/n.c: tb to when i proposed on a curb @daisy2, i love you

...

@tyla23: crying bc i love y'all 😭
replies: @y/n.c: we lyt ty-luh❤️

@daisy2: i love you more 😔😔
replies: @y/n.c: y sad 😔
@daisy2: just love u too much

@y/nsdick: get...married...?
replies: @y/n.c: in a...few months...?

@arianagrande: cute ig 🙄🙄
replies: @y/n.c: ugh, ik right!!

view all 10,400,483 comments

——

   ariana sighed as she threw her phone down on her bed. she turned around and shoved her face into the pillow, screaming as loud as she could into it.

   after they danced together in the studio, ariana and y/n haven't stopped texting or calling each other.

   ariana felt herself beginning to grow a crush on the taller singer. every time they talked, she couldn't help the smile that spread on her face. y/n was just so cute and ariana just couldn't help herself.

   she loved how sweet she was to nearly everyone she met. she loved how y/n made her and everyone around her happy. she loved her beautiful voice and her big brain—she loved nearly everything about her.

   but then she remembered dalton. and she remembered daisy. y/n was so deeply in love with daisy—it was if she had her in some sort of love spell.

   ariana sighed as her phone began to ring loudly. she grabbed it and answered without looking at the contact name. "what?" she grumbled, sitting up in bed as she rubbed her slightly tired eyes.

   "uh, bad time?" y/n chuckled over the phone. ariana's eyes immediately widened and she gasped in surprise at the sound of y/n's voice.

   "no, no! sorry, i didn't know it was you!" she blushed, placing her palm on her cheek. god, she was so embarrassed. if she knew it was y/n, she wouldn't have sounded so bitchy.

   y/n laughed loudly, making ariana's stomach fill with butterflies. "damn, it's okay! you're fine—um, i was just wondering if you were good to come in and record today? only if you're good, though."

   ariana immediately brightened up, throwing off her covers from her body as she stood up. "yes, of course! i can't wait to release this song, it's gonna be so fucking good." she mumbled, shuffling through her closet for something to wear.

   y/n smiled to herself at how excited the other girl sounded. she looked over to her left, her smile dropping as she saw daisy packing her suitcase slowly. "me too. uh, so i'll see you there?"